TiXel ‑ TikTok Pixel Installer

TiXel ‑ TikTok Pixel Installer

by Effective Apps

Install the TikTok pixel code with automatic events in a click

Sky Map

App is great, support helped me setup everything really quick. They are really great and will go out of their way to help you. Thank you!

eyebobs

App was SUPER easy and Shahar (creator) was insanely helpful! He even reached out after we set up the app.

luvetec

The app didn't work for me at first. Thanks to the support team the app is working great now. Thank you

August 18, 2021

Hey, Thank you for your review.
According to our records I see that you have reached out to us at 18:25 and got a reply back at 18:32 - 7 minutes later. Is it possible that it reached the Spam folder of your mail?
Some themes require a minor adjustment in order to perfectly work with the app, I've sent you a detailed explanation and an access request in the response I've made to your question.

Thanks and have a great day! :-)

Praluxe

I used this app to install my tiktok pixel and it only took a few seconds. Great support and very friendly! Thank you

Movort

Great support and easy to install, I haven't test the reporting. Thank you. I had strugles with my tiktok but this fixed it.

InayaKhan Official

Must Have to Set Events properly and Works really good. Best Part is that the support is great specially If something is not working. Very Impressed and would recommend this app and the creator Shahar

All You Bra

App works as described. We encountered some issues with setting up certain events. The pixel was killing our ad spend because it did not catch any of our early sales and it was sending our conversion bids through the roof. But Shahar helped us set it all up! Thanks a lot for this! Amazing Support!

Your Film Poster

Great support. We couldn't really figure out how to get the pixel working so this app has been a lot of help. Support was great as they managed to make the tweaks so it works for our store :) Thanks!

AlphaIQ France

Thanks a lot for this app. It helped me a lot to fix all the problems i had with the tiktok pixel. Thanks again

MINIMALIST

The app is amazing, the support team is very helpful! And thanks specially to Shahar from the team who helped us with custom coding the Tixel and made our life easy. Thanks a lot for this!
Wish you all the best