4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to manage multiple pixels, ideal for TikTok tracking and advertising. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth performance. The app allows for unlimited pixel creation and accurate sales tracking. Support is noted for its efficiency and helpfulness. It's particularly useful in regions where TikTok isn't supported and is appreciated for its cost-effectiveness. Merchants value its ability to solve pixel-related issues, enhance e-commerce, and save time.

February 7, 2023

The app works perfectly and the Support is awesome. I can use multiple pixels at the same the which is exactly what I needed. Also a very fair price.

Novasabers
Germany
5 months using the app
March 19, 2022

I get a new tiktok pixel every 3 days and this app allows me to quickly remove the old pixel and implement the new one by just pressing a button. Great service support and low price.

FRESHJET™
Romania
5 months using the app
May 16, 2022

Great support! Awesome app! It saves me a lot of time to focus on my work. You dont need to know anything about code

Toyshea
Vietnam
September 22, 2022

Great app and they help you very well. I had a problem with my pixel and they reply very quick and helped me until it was solved. Thank you, I recommend Tixel app!

Sierela
Belgium
September 13, 2022

Super Support vielen Dank
Kann man echt nur weiter empfehlen wenn alle so nett und hilfsbereit sind. Vielen Dank

SHOP by AWK Flagship
Austria
October 20, 2022

Perfect UI/UX. Really easy to use and set up no matter how many pixels you need. Also, great immediate support from customer service. Recommended

Tarlano
February 20, 2023

I recently used TiXel for my Shopify store and I must say that it is a simple yet powerful app. It works seamlessly and has been really helpful in managing my store. The best part is the great support team who are always ready to help with any issues. I highly recommend TiXel to anyone looking for an efficient and reliable Shopify app.

Löwenschäfer Nagel
Germany
January 18, 2023

Support team helped out a lot, plus the installation process is very easy. But there is some data loss when you go deeper in to the funnel.

Cosiness
Belgium
October 5, 2022

One of the best customer services!Recomend it really fast anwering for my guestions.Also works with alot of countrys.I live in a place where alot of apps are not available.

My Ice Ball
Cyprus
June 30, 2022

easy to install, good experience, as a business owner i find it easy to install, i hope it is going to work properly

TEHWAR SHOES