TiXel ‑ Multiple TikTok Pixels

TiXel ‑ Multiple TikTok Pixels

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 29, 2021

Saved me days of headaches I was having juggling multiple pixels. and the support is 5*. Thanks Shahar

Domo Gummies
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 29, 2021

Can TikTok Sales Channel be installed on Store? I repeat SALES CHANNEL not TikTok apk in order for TiXel apk to work?? And why is my new Pixel not showin on TikTok but it's showin on TiXel apk?

TrulyShredded
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 25, 2021

Very helpful team and easy install. Resolved issue tracking across multiple international stores under the same TikTok account. Thanks!

DEV STORE
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 16, 2021

Great customer service!! Had an issue with event tracking, Shahar fixed it quick. Visit us at gelstrike.com

GelStrike
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 7, 2021

amazing app ! the support team helped me a lot to overcome a problem with the pixel that i had ! keep up the good work

Omeike
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 30, 2021

I had an issue setting up the pixel and Shahar has been really helpful! He even offered to set up the settings himself. I definitely recommend this app!

DWP Fitness
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 10, 2021

App works very well, everything was set up easily. Support team helped me with the problems i encountered. Recommend!

Vagance Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 3, 2021

App is great, support helped me setup everything really quick. They are really great and will go out of their way to help you. Thank you!

Sky Map
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 2, 2021

App was SUPER easy and Shahar (creator) was insanely helpful! He even reached out after we set up the app.

eyebobs
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited August 19, 2021

The app didn't work for me at first. Thanks to the support team the app is working great now. Thank you

luvetec
France
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Effective Apps replied August 18, 2021

Hey, Thank you for your review.
According to our records I see that you have reached out to us at 18:25 and got a reply back at 18:32 - 7 minutes later. Is it possible that it reached the Spam folder of your mail?
Some themes require a minor adjustment in order to perfectly work with the app, I've sent you a detailed explanation and an access request in the response I've made to your question.

Thanks and have a great day! :-)