TiXel ‑ TikTok Pixel Installer

TiXel ‑ TikTok Pixel Installer | Reviews

by Effective Apps

One-click TikTok Pixel Code Installation With Automatic Events

Domo Gummies

Saved me days of headaches I was having juggling multiple pixels. and the support is 5*. Thanks Shahar

DEV STORE

Very helpful team and easy install. Resolved issue tracking across multiple international stores under the same TikTok account. Thanks!

GelStrike

Great customer service!! Had an issue with event tracking, Shahar fixed it quick. Visit us at gelstrike.com

Omeike

amazing app ! the support team helped me a lot to overcome a problem with the pixel that i had ! keep up the good work

DWP Fitness

I had an issue setting up the pixel and Shahar has been really helpful! He even offered to set up the settings himself. I definitely recommend this app!

Vagance Jewelry

App works very well, everything was set up easily. Support team helped me with the problems i encountered. Recommend!

Sky Map

App is great, support helped me setup everything really quick. They are really great and will go out of their way to help you. Thank you!

eyebobs

App was SUPER easy and Shahar (creator) was insanely helpful! He even reached out after we set up the app.

luvetec

The app didn't work for me at first. Thanks to the support team the app is working great now. Thank you

August 18, 2021

Hey, Thank you for your review.
According to our records I see that you have reached out to us at 18:25 and got a reply back at 18:32 - 7 minutes later. Is it possible that it reached the Spam folder of your mail?
Some themes require a minor adjustment in order to perfectly work with the app, I've sent you a detailed explanation and an access request in the response I've made to your question.

Thanks and have a great day! :-)

Praluxe

I used this app to install my tiktok pixel and it only took a few seconds. Great support and very friendly! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4