SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts & Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS & FB

JayML

One of the best app here in shopify. Really work well in my country, Thanks for making this dev. :) GoodSpeed!

The Product of The Day

very easy to install. i'll be checking back in to update my review after i run some traffic to the stuff and see how this app performs

The Gourmet Jar

A lovely app that gives me free messenger marketing. Love it dearly. SMS notifications are another added bonus!

UrbanWorld.eu

Nice one I am going to test it out, Free facebook messenger toll easy use. Hope for a great experience :)

Mulieri Boutique

Seems to be good so far! It was easy to install and haven't had any issues. Will review again after some use. !

Clothes-Together

I had to reinstall this app., I didn't give it a chance before but, I am now! still as excited as b4

StormyStartups

This app has really helped me increase conversions, by sending my customers Messenger and SMS notifications. Would really recommend for anyone struggling with customers that leave their carts!

Thrilled Girl

I use this app to help me communicate with customers and get more sales. I really like it. Easy to setup and use, adjustable settings. There is an issue, though. I turned off Fulfillment notification setting for now, because couldn't find the info about Track Shipping button. Where does it lead? I use Tracktor app for tracking and I'd like to direct my customers to it's tracking page. I guess, currently that's not possible in the app.

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

Amazing idea which can be used for a great marketing targeting app. We loved to use it. Always great support. We are using also other app's push notification from same developer.

Catsypetsy

the app is not perfectly stable but the customer service is very responsive they tend to solve problems quickly.