SMS & Messenger abandoned cart

SMS & Messenger abandoned cart

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS & Facebook Messenger. Recover Black Friday Abandoned Carts

Fianero

Great app. Pretty easy to use, you just have to use it in the right way. I would recommend to everyone.

My Metanoia Co

We have just switched from ReCart to Tobi as we were only using the FB messaging functionality. Firstly, I wanna shout out to Eligijus for his amazing support and hand holding. All my questions were answered quickly and even offered to do some things for me. Top notch support.

The app does exactly what it says on the tin, I have used it on previous stores and I have always enjoyed it. It is customizable to a point and allows you to personalize your messages etc, the app also has different growth tools to get those valuable subs. Conversions are up which is a massive plus.

FeathersNjewelz

Excellent customer support :) thanks heaps! the app is awesome, it has great features N its free! thank you its good to have an app that has great service and features :)

Eiko Goods

Use this app to help with my abandon carts and it really works, I like it and recomended. MY BUSINESS WORK BETTER WITH THIS APP.

Inti Trends

my experience it is thats in order to see if these app works I need to leave a feed back even if i do not know how does work

Merc4Sale

Nice app real helpful just cost quit abit.Like I said it's a must have just use wisely. good app overall

Gloria Ära Couture

I use this app to help with my abandon carts and it really works. Love that people are subscribing as well.

TrueAllure Boutique

Great support, fantastic customer service, app is very easy to set up. I would definitely recommend.

Pacific Pike

Good app. Seems to work well. I found the user interface was easy to use. I like that I can do abandon cart sms. Im a big fan.

Red H Nutrition

Really really like this app so far. The SMS charges are incredibly reasonable and even as a small business owner who pinches pennies, I can leverage my customer list to keep them engaged via multiple channels. TOP OF MIND, BABYYYYYY!