SMS & FB Messenger marketing

SMS & FB Messenger marketing

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Black Friday Abandoned Carts and Speed-up Sales Growth

TeaTreasure

The Man on chat was a gem person he really take whole chat to an extreme level of satisfaction.I wish him good luck for future

Arms of Andes

great customer service! replied to my questions quickly and thoroughly which is valuable to business.

Best Solar Lighting

a good app so far so good, use it all my stores and no problems at all, customer service is also good.

Dmalpac Shopping Innovación

Me encanta la aplicacion y espero que sea lo que necesito para la atencion al cliente en mi pagina web

OneClickSmile

Really easy to use, I hope that it can work well on my site. Looking forward to seeing the results over the next few months.

Entre Cão e Gato

OMG BEST APP EVER ...................................................................................

ToyShop4U

I really like this app. I wanted to give offer on products. I got what I wanted to do. I'm really enjoying this app.

Rose Hair

This software is very good, online customer service is very considerate, can solve many of my problems, so submitted five-star praise.

LYVLY

Tobi app is amazing! They helped me make over 25k with using SMS And over 670 USD when using messenger! Their customer support is top notch and they reply almost instantly! Would recommend!

The Charming Suitcase

Tobi has been amazing at helping me automate my Shopify store! It alerts me to abandoned emails, tells me when I'm low on stock, and I've been able to grow my customer list using their FB messenger integration. I love it! I'm new to Shopify, and the process of installing and setting up Tobi couldn't have been easier. I was up and running the app in minutes. Thank you Tobi, and thanks for your quick support responses when I did have question :)