SMS & Messenger abandoned cart

SMS & Messenger abandoned cart

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS & Facebook Messenger. Recover Black Friday Abandoned Carts

Stradale

Tobi helped me recover $112 in the last 2 weeks which is awesome. Excellent app. I really recommend it to everyone.

Irhaz

I don't now why free apps are better than paid apps. This Messenger tool every store needs to use it. i highly recommend it

crushleafwellness

Amazing customer service! I look forward to seeing the back-end results of this app! Great job on expanding it to other platforms and tools on Shopify!

Nudmat Group

Thanks for this amazing App . I like the fact that it is very easy to install and has so many feature. The App looks great but i will have to update my review later after proper assessment.

Billionaire Galerie

amazing app and awsome staff !! Thank you so much for your help, your app is so great !! I will recommande this app.

Inspirencreative

THIS APP IS A GREAT FOR FB MESSENGER MARKETING FOR FREE. WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR OTHERS. AND IT HAS A ONPTION FOR SMS WHICH IS ALWAYS HANDY IF YOU NEED. THE SUPPORT TEAM IS GREAT TOO

Once Upon Supplies

Just installed the app today. Had a couple of questions & got responses from the developer promptly. It was very easy to set up with a great interface & seems to have all the features I was looking for.

TrendVoi

I like that it is free. Hope it will work perfectly. Also email retargeting could be included in the app.

Dr.C Lab

Still figuring out if it works well but so far I like this app. The abandoned cart messages are beautiful and helpful. They also have the messenger bot which I'm so excited to use

Bored Canvas

This app is brilliant, just getting the app up and running should be great to work with. Fingers crossed for many sales. I would highly recommend.