SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

SaleEgg.com

I tested this app for 2 days and I enabled the SMS option just to find out it was not what I expected so I uninstalled on the 2nd day. But guess what they charged me $20 even though I did not use their app and they told me in the email that I will not be charged (I have a copy of the email) . Beware of this app!!

March 4, 2019

This was just a misunderstanding. We refunded the full amount to SaleEgg account and got a promise for this review to be removed. For any new customers - if you want a refund, just read our policies or contact us! We will always help!

The Hammer Apparel

tested the app with my own, and the phone numbers of some of my friends.
Not only did the app fail to send ANY text messages to any of the numbers BUT it charged me for the texts it did not send. On top of that the app told me one of the abandon cart texts ended up converting a client (the client did convert) but next to their name was MY phone number, which obviously wasn't sent to my client and OBVIOUSLY did not lead to conversion. Not sure what these people are doing but it's very misleading.
Do no feel comfortable recommending this app to even my worst enemy!

April 3, 2019

All issues were fixed and sorted out. The app is working fully and properly. And if anything happens, we always refund and sort things out ASAP.

Just contact us and see for yourself. :)

Adoret

It is not working. Shows different results in different pages. Also the Logo does not goes away. the messenger is also not showing the right message.Uninstalled it.

April 3, 2019

Everything is working as It should, all issues were fixed.

Due to custom themes, sometimes our tools might fail to load. So you have to use custom placement or contact us and we will add support for your theme ASAP.

Just contact us and we will sort everything out ASAP. :)

Kris You

try it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Globalseafoods

May be it is not bad, but different from my expectation. Also has push to load one more app.
Free is good, but I will stay with my old app even I have to pay $99 per month.
I install Tobi, but it can be conflicting with chat bot manychat. I add product in cart, but never see any notification on messenger, even Tobi showed up that sent few notifications.
Also I do not like to give review before I tried and use.

March 4, 2019

We added support with Manychat and most of the features of It works with Tobi now! For more information on what you can or can't just contact our in-app customer support!