Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 82% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de septiembre de 2018

We have just switched from ReCart to Tobi as we were only using the FB messaging functionality. Firstly, I wanna shout out to Eligijus for his amazing support and hand holding. All my questions were answered quickly and even offered to do some things for me. Top notch support.

The app does exactly what it says on the tin, I have used it on previous stores and I have always enjoyed it. It is customizable to a point and allows you to personalize your messages etc, the app also has different growth tools to get those valuable subs. Conversions are up which is a massive plus.

My Metanoia Co
6 de abril de 2020

the best marketing app! it made over $91k in a month! recommended for every eCom business! thank you guys!

ZCRAVE
20 de octubre de 2019

I just installed the app just now; so far so good. I'm hoping this app can take the shopify store to the next level. In fairness to the app, I think it will. Stay tune!

fansvite
5 de julio de 2018

So far so good only time will tell

Big Daily Deals
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
10 de junio de 2019

Just installed. Exited with all the features. Hope it will work for me greatly. Many thanks to the developers!

Exodusto
Reino Unido
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
24 de julio de 2018

Great app! Takes care of a lot of things and support is very friendly! Highly recommended!

Magnacanvas
Bélgica
Fecha de modificación: 4 de octubre de 2018

Just trying to configure this app. I think this is awesome since it is free use, hopefully this will free forever with additional features. This is good for the starter store.

I face a difficulties about the messenger button, Eligijus immediately help me to..

An amazing free apps with PREMIUM Features. Highly recommended for every shopify store owner.

Luxxedeal
Filipinas
8 de octubre de 2018

very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,

EDLPE
Fecha de modificación: 14 de enero de 2020

Their support team is really helpful and really stuck it out with me until I resolve the issue I had. I am not a technical person so I do not have the easiest time setting up apps and learning how to use them. I'm glad that Tobi support is very understanding and helpful in this regard.

Xolvu™️
29 de mayo de 2018

omg wow what a fantastic app so simple to use and add to your store you can completely customize what you want it to do wow and its free everyone needs this 5 stars!!!

Rspb Owl Shop