SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Fully Compliant SMS Text Marketing + FREE Facebook Messenger

MySequin™ India

I asked them to edit some changes to the widget. They replied to my emails promptly and made the changes. Kudos to them.

freshhiss

it's a good apps. the support is very kindly, i used the apps get more sale than before, i recommed it

TeaTreasure

The Man on chat was a gem person he really take whole chat to an extreme level of satisfaction.I wish him good luck for future

Arms of Andes

great customer service! replied to my questions quickly and thoroughly which is valuable to business.

Best Solar Lighting

a good app so far so good, use it all my stores and no problems at all, customer service is also good.

Dmalpac Shopping Innovación

Me encanta la aplicacion y espero que sea lo que necesito para la atencion al cliente en mi pagina web

OneClickSmile

Really easy to use, I hope that it can work well on my site. Looking forward to seeing the results over the next few months.

Entre Cão e Gato

OMG BEST APP EVER ...................................................................................

ToyShop4U

I really like this app. I wanted to give offer on products. I got what I wanted to do. I'm really enjoying this app.

Rose Hair

This software is very good, online customer service is very considerate, can solve many of my problems, so submitted five-star praise.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59