Tobi SMS + FB Messenger growth

Tobi SMS + FB Messenger growth

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts and Speed-up Sales Growth

Kenzo Stella

I used this app for my store to have a shop in messenger app. There are some issues but the tech chat supports are very reliable and they fix it as soon as possible. They really are hands on to their users. I really love the app and the people behind it!

Techmortune

Best SMS app I've installed so far. Also, the customer service was really fast and helpful. Thanks a lot!

GearFrost

Excellent! Easy to use and fast support service.

Our GearFrost team enjoy with this app.

iGoody Goods

It's the best apps. The support is very kindly and very nice, I used the apps get more sale. I recommend it.

JorJune

Great and quickly Support, Good app Great ROI

Love

JTAMIGO.COM

Great App and support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeathersNjewelz

This app is wonderful! it has so many features and the support is Fab! I would rate it 10 if i could!

fansvite

I just installed the app just now; so far so good. I'm hoping this app can take the shopify store to the next level. In fairness to the app, I think it will. Stay tune!

VITCERE

For past week we've tried Recart and every other Facebook Messenger + abandon cart + Facebook subscribe popup app on our store but non of them worked. Recart did not work. And Recart app slowed our site from low 1 second to over 5 seconds and GTmatrix showed 15+ second load time... Also tried VWO but was not what we expected so, Tobi was our last hope. If Tobi didn't work we had to go with standard Facebook Messenger directly from FB. And It worked! :) Support team is not from USA so we have to wait until night time to get to chat with them but they do support you right away. Our site is now really fast low 1 seconds and Tobi does not install code in your theme instead runs on javascript so its great! Try Tobi I'm sure you will like it as well.

freshhiss

it's a good apps. the support is very kindly, i used the apps get more sale than before, i recommed it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60