Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation | Reviews

by TobiBots

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

007Shopp

Perfet really good, it is very professionnel, helpful, can you use it very simply and i recommend it

Warlord Gaming Products

Nice that they made Facebook messenger free, would have preferred more functionalities though generally

BuyFrankly

good app figuring it out. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review and I glad you like our app! By providing some details, you would help other merchants see, why you like our app. :)

The Bunk Police

great app. wish it had analytics / reporting ( maybe it does but i can't find it ) which would let me know if all these automated messages are actually converting. That way i can test out different messages to see which ones are better.

RealPopDeal

I used this app and it works very good ..............................................................

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

I like this app because it gives me the information we need concerning the flow of our shipping and the recovery that's needed to keep up with the competition and also correct the errors we've made. If no errors are made how can one learn?

May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review! You made a good point and we have much more features to help with that!

petmylife19

Love this app. SO far so good. Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ItemsOnTrend

Great awesome app that helps you well if you wanna do some re-targeting! Love how easy it is to use.

SHIN ART

Easy and saves heaps of time. Using this for a few days now and set up different campaigns for different messages to our customers.

Piranha Sportswear

as far as now no flaws let me use it and will let you know thank you. But the chat support often not available. seems have to wait for long time. make a dedicated 24/7 chat support