SMS & FB Messenger marketing

SMS & FB Messenger marketing

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Black Friday Abandoned Carts and Speed-up Sales Growth

CatCurio Pet Store - World's Best Cat Supplies Store

Excellent customer service - this app is really useful and is must have for all who wish to capture abandoned carts & contact visitors.
After testing it's many features, we discovered that it works effortlessly and their team is ready to help whenever to suit your store's design.

Thank you Team SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger!

Make Your Lives

thanks, help me better for my store. Want to use agian. Good apps SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger. Good experince

CBD Health&Beauty

see how it goes just installed it see what the analytics say any pointers or help appreciated thanks

EmelysPlannerShop

Love it dearly. SMS notifications are another added bonus!A lovely app that gives me free messenger marketing.

Camp N World

i like how it is easy to use, thanks to the people that created it for me. Please enjoy everyone. thanks for reading

JayML

One of the best app here in shopify. Really work well in my country, Thanks for making this dev. :) GoodSpeed!

The Product of The Day

very easy to install. i'll be checking back in to update my review after i run some traffic to the stuff and see how this app performs

The Gourmet Jar

A lovely app that gives me free messenger marketing. Love it dearly. SMS notifications are another added bonus!

MitaniClothing

it amazing app, i used it and it's very good, i used it for couple of days and it helps me, i advice to use it now

UrbanWorld.eu

Nice one I am going to test it out, Free facebook messenger toll easy use. Hope for a great experience :)