SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

Prettychicbling Boutique Group

unsure yet trying it out first to see if it will work okay an i will then update the review after i have had a chance to try it.

shopngoomarketplace

Usefull and easy, good for remarketing and abandoned carts. Very good app, i suggest it for your ecom business.

Silver Grove Atlanta

I really love this app. I can already tell it's going to be a huge help to me in the future. I would definitely recommend it.

Animedakimakurapillow

Really unique and versatile app! Would suggest for those looking to increase their business with SMS marketing

Arrowzoomshop

Really simple and good app! Highly recommend for those looking to increase their business

Shopofferstop

Vamos a ver que tal con esta app

Woddph

Support been helpful with me. Also app is working well and the best part is that is FREE :)

Platoon Brand

This is one of the best value for money apps on the market! We have installed this replace of re-cart and have cut monthly app costs we can now re-invest in SMS re-marketing. The support team and theme creators have been constantly available to ensure our success moving across they have also helped us with minor customisations. There is still more features to come! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Mark Envoy

Super app! Really easy to setup. Fast and helpful customer service! Already can see my sales going to sky high.

Denilshop

Best app! I like it. Thank you!