SMS & Messenger cart recovery

SMS & Messenger cart recovery

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts and Speed-up Sales Growth with Tobi

Mulieri Boutique

Seems to be good so far! It was easy to install and haven't had any issues. Will review again after some use. !

Clothes-Together

I had to reinstall this app., I didn't give it a chance before but, I am now! still as excited as b4

HalloweenSantaShop

this is great for talking to your potential customers and helping them with whatever they need help with

StormyStartups

This app has really helped me increase conversions, by sending my customers Messenger and SMS notifications. Would really recommend for anyone struggling with customers that leave their carts!

Product-click

thank you for this app helpful A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE BEST ONE

Thrilled Girl

I use this app to help me communicate with customers and get more sales. I really like it. Easy to setup and use, adjustable settings. There is an issue, though. I turned off Fulfillment notification setting for now, because couldn't find the info about Track Shipping button. Where does it lead? I use Tracktor app for tracking and I'd like to direct my customers to it's tracking page. I guess, currently that's not possible in the app.

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

Amazing idea which can be used for a great marketing targeting app. We loved to use it. Always great support. We are using also other app's push notification from same developer.

Catsypetsy

the app is not perfectly stable but the customer service is very responsive they tend to solve problems quickly.

At Spotlight

will give this app a try , and see what's going on ! Thanks for the free support app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIPPING CONNECTS

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssss