SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Fully Compliant SMS Text Marketing + FREE Facebook Messenger

TrueAllure Boutique

Great support, fantastic customer service, app is very easy to set up. I would definitely recommend.

Pacific Pike

Good app. Seems to work well. I found the user interface was easy to use. I like that I can do abandon cart sms. Im a big fan.

Red H Nutrition

Really really like this app so far. The SMS charges are incredibly reasonable and even as a small business owner who pinches pennies, I can leverage my customer list to keep them engaged via multiple channels. TOP OF MIND, BABYYYYYY!

Bootike

Just installed the app few hours ago and already a recovered cart.
The team is really cooperative. Just suggested a new feature and they were working on it after few minutes.

Trend Arrow

Great app for recovering abandoned carts. Integrate with fire push app and you're good to go! Recommended

Prettychicbling Boutique Group

unsure yet trying it out first to see if it will work okay an i will then update the review after i have had a chance to try it.

shopngoomarketplace

Usefull and easy, good for remarketing and abandoned carts. Very good app, i suggest it for your ecom business.

Silver Grove Atlanta

I really love this app. I can already tell it's going to be a huge help to me in the future. I would definitely recommend it.

Animedakimakurapillow

Really unique and versatile app! Would suggest for those looking to increase their business with SMS marketing

Arrowzoomshop

Really simple and good app! Highly recommend for those looking to increase their business