Tobi SMS & Messenger marketing

Tobi SMS & Messenger marketing

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts and Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS

Inti Trends

my experience it is thats in order to see if these app works I need to leave a feed back even if i do not know how does work

Merc4Sale

Nice app real helpful just cost quit abit.Like I said it's a must have just use wisely. good app overall

Gloria Ära Couture

I use this app to help with my abandon carts and it really works. Love that people are subscribing as well.

TrueAllure Boutique

Great support, fantastic customer service, app is very easy to set up. I would definitely recommend.

Pacific Pike

Good app. Seems to work well. I found the user interface was easy to use. I like that I can do abandon cart sms. Im a big fan.

Red H Nutrition

Really really like this app so far. The SMS charges are incredibly reasonable and even as a small business owner who pinches pennies, I can leverage my customer list to keep them engaged via multiple channels. TOP OF MIND, BABYYYYYY!

Bootike

Just installed the app few hours ago and already a recovered cart.
The team is really cooperative. Just suggested a new feature and they were working on it after few minutes.

Trend Arrow

Great app for recovering abandoned carts. Integrate with fire push app and you're good to go! Recommended

Prettychicbling Boutique Group

unsure yet trying it out first to see if it will work okay an i will then update the review after i have had a chance to try it.

shopngoomarketplace

Usefull and easy, good for remarketing and abandoned carts. Very good app, i suggest it for your ecom business.