Tobi SMS & Messenger marketing

Tobi SMS & Messenger marketing

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts and Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS

Shopping D The Online Supermarket

I just installed it and I must say that it is very easy to use. Let´s see how it will goes. I hope that I will get more paying customer. hahaha. I can highly recommend it even I have just installed it. If you don´t try you will never know it.

Ashleys Cache

Tobi is so easy to integrate into my online store. I can't wait to see the results from using this app for my business.

Rpd Online Store

very great softwere , my sales is up!!

Trend Vessel

Good app with some great features. Support from one of the staff has been absolutely great and has helped me understand how the app works with facebook when I was having issues

Fashn4u

Easy Installation. Hopefully, it is a nice app

Budabin

EXCELENTE ME GUSTA. FACIL Y RAPIDO

Boagify

I love that Tobi. You can use it for automatically sending of campaigns to all your customers and also use it as a customer support app, because all messages you get go to your Facebook Page Messenger. 2in1!

Dodosoo

So far so good. Quite easy to use. However, only 1 concern about their Pixel ID on my page. Overall, good product.

Anor Shoes

seems easy to use, I would like to be able to click when I want to send a text rather than by week of them subscribing

Beauty Waltz

Why are you paying for other FB abandoned cart apps when this is free? Not only that but it does so much more and even SMS, makes no sense installing any other app and the support is excellent. Someone is always around to answer the live chat messages within the app interface. HIGH RECOMMENDED!