Tobi SMS & Messenger marketing

Tobi SMS & Messenger marketing

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts and Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS

Havadream

I used it to help recover abandoned carts. Great to have available for a professional service. Thanks

Kidd-n-Kats

well im just getting started but hoping for some awesome results! Come on Tobi, lets get some sales!!

LushTrendz Philippines

love it coz it's free. hope it stays that way!

iShopVia

yhis is a good app for everyone would build a beautiful shopify store I find that is very useful and very easy to use

Bankr - Premium Functional Wallets & Accessories

Good app, terrible 'fraud detection' I could not use the app for 24 hours when I first signed up because it told me I was suspicious. Please fix your BS fraud detection system asap & you'll get that 5th star from me.

The Gift Corner

nice app very helpful for my abandoned carts recovery but needs improvement on how to track sms sent.

Gadget Best Deals

At the moment I am testing and its menu is very intuitive. in the next few days I will be detailing better than I thought this app

Mile High Til I Die

so far so good hopefully i can use this to remind customers that they were interested in my product

Recklessmotorsports

Only 4 stars for now because I haven't had a chance to see this site in action. Has an overall easy and well-explained setup. It offers a decent bit VA assistance for your startup.

Noble Nakoda

Great app, I would highly recommended it to anyone who wants to be an ecommerce merchant