SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS automations + FREE Facebook messenger. Order recovery.

Gio Voss

The Tobi app has rapidly driven down my cart abandonment rate - I’m seeing an increase in Shopify sales that can only be down to the app.

Exodusto

Just installed. Exited with all the features. Hope it will work for me greatly. Many thanks to the developers!

Zizira

This app has been very helpful. We have been using it for a few months now and we are able to see a good ROI. Support has been very responsive and on time. Thanks and keep it up.

Awareness Avenue

So far so good. Spent 10$ to make 151$ back. Not bad, this is without optimization of any kind even.

Stradale

Tobi helped me recover $112 in the last 2 weeks which is awesome. Excellent app. I really recommend it to everyone.

Irhaz

I don't now why free apps are better than paid apps. This Messenger tool every store needs to use it. i highly recommend it

crushleafwellness

Amazing customer service! I look forward to seeing the back-end results of this app! Great job on expanding it to other platforms and tools on Shopify!

Nudmat Group

Thanks for this amazing App . I like the fact that it is very easy to install and has so many feature. The App looks great but i will have to update my review later after proper assessment.

Billionaire Galerie

amazing app and awsome staff !! Thank you so much for your help, your app is so great !! I will recommande this app.

Inspirencreative

THIS APP IS A GREAT FOR FB MESSENGER MARKETING FOR FREE. WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR OTHERS. AND IT HAS A ONPTION FOR SMS WHICH IS ALWAYS HANDY IF YOU NEED. THE SUPPORT TEAM IS GREAT TOO