SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

by TobiBots OÜ

Recover Abandoned Carts & Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS & FB

ShaadiMagic

So far looks pretty promising in terms of functionalities and the best part is the support they offer. One of the best support I have received till date for any free app .. Keep up the great work guys !!

Only suggested improvement would be to have more details on Setup, Case studies on various functionalities would be great !!

Motorcyclist

Amazing app! I see 1720% ROI on SMS and unknown ROI on Messenger as It's free! One of the best apps on Shopify for re-targeting customers and generating new leads. Will recommend to everyone!

Comstrom

Installed the app. Looks good so far. Customer support was super helpful in getting it all set up. The price is good. For 15/ month , you get Basic Email + SMS + FB Messenger Marketing. That's awesome. Good Job.

Uber Backpack

Useful and essential to my store! I think the UI could use some work and a lot of items are not connected to strong stores

July 30, 2019

Thanks for your review! Can you contact us using our customer chat or help@tobi.ai and help us improve ?

Detailed feedback is highly appreciated!

Fusion Crystals

its very cool app , free faebook messenger marketing. very easy to configure and powerful tool. There are other paid apps but if you are looking for only messenger. go for this free app

multivegans

great application its help me to manage my customer,
they have good customer support that answers quickly

Trust4Ward

Awesome app with a lot of amazing features and awesome support. Huge thank you, guys! Good luck. :)

Almasishop

This app is great.i cant believe such an awesome app like this exists and almost free!!!! Its Very Easy To Collect Subscribers

Crunch Wheels®

Easy to use and put in money. Can't wait to try it out. Would love to have an option to enable and disable auto-recharging tho!

Pologize

I was surprised by how effective the abandoned cart reminders are, especially the first one. My ROI so far is over 500%!