SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

Thrilled Girl

I use this app to help me communicate with customers and get more sales. I really like it. Easy to setup and use, adjustable settings. There is an issue, though. I turned off Fulfillment notification setting for now, because couldn't find the info about Track Shipping button. Where does it lead? I use Tracktor app for tracking and I'd like to direct my customers to it's tracking page. I guess, currently that's not possible in the app.

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

Amazing idea which can be used for a great marketing targeting app. We loved to use it. Always great support. We are using also other app's push notification from same developer.

Catsypetsy

the app is not perfectly stable but the customer service is very responsive they tend to solve problems quickly.

At Spotlight

will give this app a try , and see what's going on ! Thanks for the free support app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIPPING CONNECTS

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssss

Fianero

Great app. Pretty easy to use, you just have to use it in the right way. I would recommend to everyone.

My Metanoia Co

We have just switched from ReCart to Tobi as we were only using the FB messaging functionality. Firstly, I wanna shout out to Eligijus for his amazing support and hand holding. All my questions were answered quickly and even offered to do some things for me. Top notch support.

The app does exactly what it says on the tin, I have used it on previous stores and I have always enjoyed it. It is customizable to a point and allows you to personalize your messages etc, the app also has different growth tools to get those valuable subs. Conversions are up which is a massive plus.

FeathersNjewelz

Excellent customer support :) thanks heaps! the app is awesome, it has great features N its free! thank you its good to have an app that has great service and features :)

Eiko Goods

Use this app to help with my abandon carts and it really works, I like it and recomended. MY BUSINESS WORK BETTER WITH THIS APP.

Inti Trends

my experience it is thats in order to see if these app works I need to leave a feed back even if i do not know how does work