SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

LOVESOUT.COM

Really really awesome app with free to use! All I need for FaceBook marketing! Thank you for create this app!

Rim Of The Glass

OMG! This app is one of the best apps on the app store. With all the amazing features I can't believe it is FREE! I'd tried it out last year and it was not up to speed but now I wouldn't trade this app for anything. This is all you will ever need for abandon carts! Way to go Tobi team you have made me a believer!

For those of you wondering.... No, this is not a fake review and no I was asked to write this. This app has saved me so much money that I had to tell Tobi how much I appreciated it.

March 4, 2019

All the issues have been fixed and we added more features to Messenger!

Baby Shop Window

So far it seems like an awesome app. Easy to set up and use. Looking forward to seeing how it helps with sales.

Icy Avenue

This app is amazing it has helped me to recover so many abandoned carts, thank you so much for making it free.

Household Wonders

Amazing app to retarget customers that's effective and FREE! If you're looking to make more sales, this app is what you need.

Globol Trendz

So far so good downloaded today but I will keep you updated on my results over the next couple days!

Shopymonk

It's Amazing!
This app allows me to retarget all the abandonment carts messaging our customers within an hour of their abandonment AMAZING! :)

Adel Paris

Good app! We use it instead of recart, it has a lot of features and its free! Its a better choice and the guys respond really fast to the questions. Thumbs up.

Legible Paris

Excellent customer service - this app is really useful and is must have for all who wish to capture abandoned carts & contact visitors. After testing it's many features, we discovered that it works effortlessly and their team is ready to help you

CatCurio Pet Store - World's Best Cat Supplies Store

After testing it's many features, we discovered that it works effortlessly and their team is ready to help whenever to suit your store's design.

Thank you Team SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger!