SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

EmelysPlannerShop

Love it dearly. SMS notifications are another added bonus!A lovely app that gives me free messenger marketing.

Camp N World

i like how it is easy to use, thanks to the people that created it for me. Please enjoy everyone. thanks for reading

JayML

One of the best app here in shopify. Really work well in my country, Thanks for making this dev. :) GoodSpeed!

The Product of The Day

very easy to install. i'll be checking back in to update my review after i run some traffic to the stuff and see how this app performs

The Gourmet Jar

A lovely app that gives me free messenger marketing. Love it dearly. SMS notifications are another added bonus!

MitaniClothing

it amazing app, i used it and it's very good, i used it for couple of days and it helps me, i advice to use it now

UrbanWorld.eu

Nice one I am going to test it out, Free facebook messenger toll easy use. Hope for a great experience :)

zuribabycoutureph

easy to install very helpful, haven't use it fully but looks promising

Mulieri Boutique

Seems to be good so far! It was easy to install and haven't had any issues. Will review again after some use. !

Clothes-Together

I had to reinstall this app., I didn't give it a chance before but, I am now! still as excited as b4