Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

Trenderr®

Customer service is actually real good when you reach out to them, thank you very much for the refund!

Kintry

ok support is really good, thank you for being so prompt with your responses and helping me through the process

May 14, 2019

Thanks for the review!

We are always here to help!

Glamorousbeauty

still reviewing eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee

May 14, 2019

Thanks for the review, but you should only review after you used our app for some time.

The review now is uninformative and does not provide any value to our future customers.

Any update on this review would be appreciated!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Great customer support, I ran into problems and got an immediate response. I highly recommend you give this app a try!

PoolRiot

Best SMS app for Shopify. Great customer service, loads of features, and love the FB integration. A must-have.

WHY NOT?

This app help me get a lot of order, even just free plan. highly recommended for any type of online shop.

Online Tindahan Store

It totally boosted my sales! skyrocket! :D thank you so much for making things a lot easier for my business.

Kucicat

Beside able to win back cart abandonement customer, Tobi also have a lot of different and useful features! Definitely recommended app!

Familyloves

Nice app, I use it and promote my business. Very simple, I'm glad to use it and review 5 stars for this app.

Trésor Ethnique

One of the best apps so far
It does what does Recart for free, it's very intuitive (plus I tried 5 SMS apps that sucked, this one is great!)
Would totally recommand