Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation | Reviews

by TobiBots

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

X Place Eletronics

yes i like its, really thanks paso saoidj osaijd oasijdoasidjosaidnoasidnoiasndoiasjdnaisdijdnisjdnjdijdn

May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review and I glad you like our app! By providing some details, you would help other merchants see, why you like our app. :)

Better Greener World

the app is amazing, o have barely download it and it looks great! i hope i can make a lot out of it. my page will be one place for you to have an idea of how it works www.bettergreenerworld.com

Tattowiz

Not sure if it works with all devices yet, but it looks good in the preview mode. Waiting for a reply from the customer support.

May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review. Our app works on all devices and browsers. :)

Girly Smart

hi i like this app and you also can try,its free even,lets try man,really amazing and working well to me

TransforMug

This is a good app, and i love it because it is so simple to use, and all people want to have this on their shopify ! Thanks thanks thanks !!!

KSYLush

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

ItalianBrandsOutlet.com

Great App ! it would be better if I had more settings to insert, but it's still good

SaleEgg.com

I tested this app for 2 days and I enabled the SMS option just to find out it was not what I expected so I uninstalled on the 2nd day. But guess what they charged me $20 even though I did not use their app and they told me in the email that I will not be charged (I have a copy of the email) . Beware of this app!!

March 4, 2019

This was just a misunderstanding. We refunded the full amount to SaleEgg account and got a promise for this review to be removed. For any new customers - if you want a refund, just read our policies or contact us! We will always help!

Kalia Store Online

I'm just starting to use it and until now is very user friendly and works great. A great tool to consolidate and automatized tasks, saving a lot of time.

wowbox-jp

Really great app! It is easy to use and have a good interface that are straight to the point. The good thing is that it is free.