SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts & Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS & FB

Girly Smart

hi i like this app and you also can try,its free even,lets try man,really amazing and working well to me

TransforMug

This is a good app, and i love it because it is so simple to use, and all people want to have this on their shopify ! Thanks thanks thanks !!!

KSYLush

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review and I glad you like our app! By providing some details, you would help other merchants see, why you like our app. :)

ItalianBrandsOutlet.com

Great App ! it would be better if I had more settings to insert, but it's still good

SaleEgg.com

I tested this app for 2 days and I enabled the SMS option just to find out it was not what I expected so I uninstalled on the 2nd day. But guess what they charged me $20 even though I did not use their app and they told me in the email that I will not be charged (I have a copy of the email) . Beware of this app!!

March 4, 2019

This was just a misunderstanding. We refunded the full amount to SaleEgg account and got a promise for this review to be removed. For any new customers - if you want a refund, just read our policies or contact us! We will always help!

Kalia Store Online

I'm just starting to use it and until now is very user friendly and works great. A great tool to consolidate and automatized tasks, saving a lot of time.

wowbox-jp

Really great app! It is easy to use and have a good interface that are straight to the point. The good thing is that it is free.

007Shopp

Perfet really good, it is very professionnel, helpful, can you use it very simply and i recommend it

Warlord Gaming Products

Nice that they made Facebook messenger free, would have preferred more functionalities though generally

BuyFrankly

good app figuring it out. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

May 10, 2019