SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

tuttot.com

I USED THIS APP AND I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THIS app perfect EASY Use I AM VERY PROUD
it's cash machine.
five star

MenStyleCo

I am trying this app right now, i will give my detailed review later. I hope this will be a good addition to our store. Thanks.

Style On Street

I used this app to help me recover my abandoned checkouts. I love how it works on a single click.
One of the best apps on Shopify.

LOVESOUT.COM

Really really awesome app with free to use! All I need for FaceBook marketing! Thank you for create this app!

Rim Of The Glass

OMG! This app is one of the best apps on the app store. With all the amazing features I can't believe it is FREE! I'd tried it out last year and it was not up to speed but now I wouldn't trade this app for anything. This is all you will ever need for abandon carts! Way to go Tobi team you have made me a believer!

For those of you wondering.... No, this is not a fake review and no I was asked to write this. This app has saved me so much money that I had to tell Tobi how much I appreciated it.

March 4, 2019

All the issues have been fixed and we added more features to Messenger!

Baby Shop Window

So far it seems like an awesome app. Easy to set up and use. Looking forward to seeing how it helps with sales.

Polamb Products LTD

Only just started using the app. so far so good. Seems to be an app worth using from first impressions.

The other apps in the collection are also great.

Havadream

I used it to help recover abandoned carts. Great to have available for a professional service. Thanks

Icy Avenue

This app is amazing it has helped me to recover so many abandoned carts, thank you so much for making it free.

Household Wonders

Amazing app to retarget customers that's effective and FREE! If you're looking to make more sales, this app is what you need.