Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing, SMS Text Marketing

Dearest Shopper

Great app, multi-functional that suit all the needs. Love using it for communicating with customer. Thanks

EDLPE

very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,very useful app,i like it,

allaboutkidsstuff.com

I will be using this app to improve my sales because I like everything it can do and it is free, been looking for an app like this to help me out.

ExclusiveXXL

Nice app just what I need to boost my store, very easy to use that's a real big plus five stars reviews

tuttot.com

I USED THIS APP AND I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THIS app perfect EASY Use I AM VERY PROUD
it's cash machine.
five star

Style On Street

I used this app to help me recover my abandoned checkouts. I love how it works on a single click.
One of the best apps on Shopify.

LOVESOUT.COM

Really really awesome app with free to use! All I need for FaceBook marketing! Thank you for create this app!

Rim Of The Glass

OMG! This app is one of the best apps on the app store. With all the amazing features I can't believe it is FREE! I'd tried it out last year and it was not up to speed but now I wouldn't trade this app for anything. This is all you will ever need for abandon carts! Way to go Tobi team you have made me a believer!

For those of you wondering.... No, this is not a fake review and no I was asked to write this. This app has saved me so much money that I had to tell Tobi how much I appreciated it.

March 4, 2019

All the issues have been fixed and we added more features to Messenger!

Baby Shop Window

So far it seems like an awesome app. Easy to set up and use. Looking forward to seeing how it helps with sales.

Icy Avenue

This app is amazing it has helped me to recover so many abandoned carts, thank you so much for making it free.