Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Carts, Text Marketing, Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Text Marketing

Dabalash original Mexico

Location Mexico

Hola No puedo enviar sms a mis suscriptores, no veo cual es el problema, no puedo hacer campañas de promoción

SaleEgg.com

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I tested this app for 2 days and I enabled the SMS option just to find out it was not what I expected so I uninstalled on the 2nd day. But guess what they charged me $20 even though I did not use their app and they told me in the email that I will not be charged (I have a copy of the email) . Beware of this app!!

March 4, 2019

This was just a misunderstanding. We refunded the full amount to SaleEgg account and got a promise for this review to be removed. For any new customers - if you want a refund, just read our policies or contact us! We will always help!

Adoret

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It is not working. Shows different results in different pages. Also the Logo does not goes away. the messenger is also not showing the right message.Uninstalled it.

April 3, 2019

Everything is working as It should, all issues were fixed.

Due to custom themes, sometimes our tools might fail to load. So you have to use custom placement or contact us and we will add support for your theme ASAP.

Just contact us and we will sort everything out ASAP. :)

Kris You

Location France

try it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit