SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi

by Tobi AI

Recover Abandoned Carts & Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS & FB

SaleEgg.com

I tested this app for 2 days and I enabled the SMS option just to find out it was not what I expected so I uninstalled on the 2nd day. But guess what they charged me $20 even though I did not use their app and they told me in the email that I will not be charged (I have a copy of the email) . Beware of this app!!

March 4, 2019

This was just a misunderstanding. We refunded the full amount to SaleEgg account and got a promise for this review to be removed. For any new customers - if you want a refund, just read our policies or contact us! We will always help!

Adoret

It is not working. Shows different results in different pages. Also the Logo does not goes away. the messenger is also not showing the right message.Uninstalled it.

April 3, 2019

Everything is working as It should, all issues were fixed.

Due to custom themes, sometimes our tools might fail to load. So you have to use custom placement or contact us and we will add support for your theme ASAP.

Just contact us and we will sort everything out ASAP. :)

Kris You

try it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit