Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Recover Carts, Text Marketing, Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Recover Cart! Cart Recovery, SMS Text Marketing

RadStore.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Uninstalled the app but now my page's messenger is showing a persistent menu made with this app and they've shamelessly added a menu item "Tobi - Clever Messenger Bot" which I am now unable to remove.

August 26, 2020

We talked with the merchant and they gave us great points on this matter so we removed the menu item for all future customers and It will no longer be added.

Rottweilers Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The perfect app does what it says and even more. 3 ways for abandoned cart recovery: Facebook messenger, SMS, and email. Update 14.01.2022. now is the only SMS option to recover abandoned carts and send promotional campaigns.

The Wee Boutique Childrenswear

Trying to use the App for Abandoned Cart prompts in Facebook messenger, so far not been successful.

May 8, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you need any help with SMS or Messenger, feel free to contact our support. We will help you to set everything up! :)

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

I like this app because it gives me the information we need concerning the flow of our shipping and the recovery that's needed to keep up with the competition and also correct the errors we've made. If no errors are made how can one learn?

May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review! You made a good point and we have much more features to help with that!

petmylife19

Location Vietnam

Love this app. SO far so good. Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

May 10, 2019

Thanks for the review and I glad you like our app! By providing some details, you would help other merchants see, why you like our app. :)

EScarfy Elegancy

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am still trying to figure out my way in this app!! give me a chance first then, I will write A REVIEW ...NOT BEFORE!! I will update this review when I can later

Brahma Bull

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app, a must have and its free will try and update the review specially the facebook abandoned cart

Pet Star Online

Location Australia

I just started using this app. i will talk more about it once ive learned all the features and have it running.

visit www.petstaronline.com

Mask Madness

just started using it an they want a review so far seems ok

Angelimy

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far so good, looks like i can get a lot out of this app, would update this review in the future

Previous 1