Tobi SMS & Messenger marketing

Tobi SMS & Messenger marketing

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

Recover Abandoned Carts and Speed-up Sales Growth with SMS

Xolvu™️

Their support team is really helpful and really stuck it out with me until I resolve the issue I had. I am not a technical person so I do not have the easiest time setting up apps and learning how to use them. I'm glad that Tobi support is very understanding and helpful in this regard.

Without Limits™ Runners Essentials

Love this app! We've been through about 6 trials of other texting apps and they were all flawed. This app is worlds apart from anything else out there. Don't miss out! You'll love it too.

Kyliefy PH

i use this apps to increase my sales , the customer service is great, and easy to use...............

Geronimo Men Underwear & Swimwear

Our store uses this app. So far it shows great. Support is really fast and friendly, replies even on holidays.

Kenzo Stella

I used this app for my store to have a shop in messenger app. There are some issues but the tech chat supports are very reliable and they fix it as soon as possible. They really are hands on to their users. I really love the app and the people behind it! I really love their chat support so very helpful!

Techmortune

Best SMS app I've installed so far. Also, the customer service was really fast and helpful. Thanks a lot!

GearFrost

Excellent! Easy to use and fast support service.

Our GearFrost team enjoy with this app.

iGoody Goods

It's the best apps. The support is very kindly and very nice, I used the apps get more sale. I recommend it.

JorJune

Great and quickly Support, Good app Great ROI

Love

JTAMIGO.COM

Great App and support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61