SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

SMS + FREE Facebook Messenger

by Tobi - Clever messenger Bot

SMS order recovery + FREE Facebook messenger. SMS automations

Hoodyboss

Don’t usually leave reviews, but had to say I am impressed by Tobi. The SMS messages work brilliantly to attract the attention of customers. Definitely getting more sales through the app. Thanks!

machology

All Shopify stores need to know about Tobi. It’s fantastic! A straightforward app that helps with abandoned carts and improves sales.

Namasto

Tobi has helped me recover more than $2K in lost revenue from abandoned carts so far. Couldn’t be without it now!

Denimite

I’m using Tobi for delivery updates, welcome messages and abandoned shopping cart alerts. Already seeing an increase in my store’s sales and still haven’t used the app to its full potential!

EasyCampLite

Very cool app, everything is there for marketing, from SMS to messenger. While working with him, everything satisfies! Recommend!

gentoni

The app’s generated over $2250 in revenue already in short period since setup. Can’t quite believe it! Worth the spend

Gio Voss

The Tobi app has rapidly driven down my cart abandonment rate - I’m seeing an increase in Shopify sales that can only be down to the app.

Exodusto

Just installed. Exited with all the features. Hope it will work for me greatly. Many thanks to the developers!

Zizira

This app has been very helpful. We have been using it for a few months now and we are able to see a good ROI. Support has been very responsive and on time. Thanks and keep it up.

Awareness Avenue

So far so good. Spent 10$ to make 151$ back. Not bad, this is without optimization of any kind even.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56