4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for automating tasks and boosting sales and conversions. They value features such as abandoned cart recovery and low stock alerts. The app's social media integration and inventory import capabilities are also appreciated. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and assistance. Merchants report growth in customer lists and revenue, especially due to the app's abandoned cart notifications. The app's customization options and integration with Facebook Messenger are praised. Merchants consider it good value, offering features comparable to paid apps at no cost.

August 23, 2018

Only 4 stars for now because I haven't had a chance to see this site in action. Has an overall easy and well-explained setup. It offers a decent bit VA assistance for your startup.

Recklessmotorsports
15 days using the app
July 8, 2018

So far, everything is well. :)

Kased Products
15 days using the app
Edited July 4, 2018

Nice App! Many features available to explore!

Exaira
Malaysia
14 days using the app
June 5, 2018

it quite good and easy to use this app

Slikpop
14 days using the app
June 22, 2018

I am looking forward to using tobi, I feel like this can be a new start to my up. lol

United Commerce
July 11, 2018

Great way to collect subscribers

Thedailygadget
July 28, 2018

So far so good. yet to see how it actually functions. Better review later

Bqventures
Edited September 24, 2018

love it coz it's free. hope it stays that way!

LushTrendz Philippines
Philippines
September 12, 2018

Good app, terrible 'fraud detection' I could not use the app for 24 hours when I first signed up because it told me I was suspicious. Please fix your BS fraud detection system asap & you'll get that 5th star from me.

Bankr - Premium Functional Wallets & Accessories
11 days using the app
November 22, 2018

I test It............................................................................................

JustLov