4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and easy setup. Key features include inventory import, ad creation, and product tagging. Merchants value its automation capabilities, such as low stock alerts and abandoned email recovery, which save significant time. The app's integration with Facebook Messenger aids in customer list growth. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness. A standout benefit is the app's ability to recover abandoned carts, leading to increased orders. Merchants have reported increased sales and website visits, with some noting a significant increase on the day of installation. The app is recommended for its cost-effectiveness and potential to reduce monthly app expenses.

July 9, 2018

Looking good. I just started this app so I cant give a full review. I like the help responding back to customer who abandon there cart. Thanks for the help.

Henry Services
10 days using the app
June 18, 2018

Awesome App. Will Recommend to everyone. Chat Bots are the future for the Customer Interactions

Hello6e
India
9 days using the app
June 27, 2018

Easy install - seems to be working as advertised.

Pet Woofhouse
7 days using the app
July 8, 2018

Great app! started using first time. Looking forward.

Mobile Palace Limited
New Zealand
7 days using the app
February 23, 2019

Great App ! it would be better if I had more settings to insert, but it's still good

ItalianBrandsOutlet.com
Italy
September 8, 2018

At the moment I am testing and its menu is very intuitive. in the next few days I will be detailing better than I thought this app

Gadget Best Deals
July 16, 2018

So far, I love the app. Very easy to use and a lot of potential.

Wyco Apparel
July 9, 2018

Good product but confusing instructions

Sport Clever
3 days using the app
June 15, 2018

I juxt installed this app and 4 stars is the best I can give it till I've had a chance to see if it produces any results. Will update in the fuure.

The Hodge Podge Shop
3 days using the app
June 19, 2018

really Useful bot app, i like it

Sookno