Tok Reviews ‑ TikTok Reviews

Tok Reviews ‑ TikTok Reviews | Reviews

by ✅ Hustline Media SL ✅

TikTok Reviews + Testimonials + Feedback + Social Proof + UGC

TheSafetik

It's a nice app! I love it. The only thing is that my page now is much slower. It will be nice some settings to configure the videos in a smaller size or some type of options to personalize more.

KABCON-US

This is the most creative comment plugin I have ever used. Compared with image comments, videos can bring higher conversions. And coupons can also promote 2 this marketing.

October 5, 2021

Hey!

I'm Tom from Tok Reviews - TikTok Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of our app.

Your feedback really means a lot to us and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Tok Reviews to serve every suggestion and demand.

Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at tokreviews@hustlinemedia.com

Regards,
Tom
Tok Reviews - TikTok Reviews, Support Team

Rapunzille

I stumbled across this app accidentally. Fantastic app, exactly what our business was looking for. Customers can upload their own Tik Tok product reviews and instantly get a website gift code after it has been upload. Customer support is really responsive. Would highly recommend this app.

October 5, 2021

Hey!

I'm Claudia from Tok Reviews - TikTok Reviews Customer Support Team. We are really thrilled to know that you're enjoying our app. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience!

Thank you!!

Best,
Claudia
Tok Reviews - TikTok Reviews, Support Team

My Kitchen Utensils

Nice! Great customer support! I loved the idea of TikTok Reviews for my products because we have a high engage throught Tik Tok. The app helped us give more trust to our posible customers. Thank you very much team!!

Celestic

Using user-generated content (tiktok product reviews) on your store is an amazing way to build trust and increase conversion rate. The app worked well for me and our sales raised. The conversion rate is now higher. I will definitely install Tok Reviews in all our brands.

Crawz

TikTok reviews are the greatest, TokReviews works incredible, and my conversion rate is a lot higher. The trust Tiktok testimonials give to the visitors is amazing. Fully recommendable for all brands!