TikTok Shoppable Feed by Vop

TikTok Shoppable Feed by Vop

by Vop

Increase customer engagement with a shoppable TikTok feed

B a better U

I love this app! Its easy to use and everyone is using TikTok now so i would highly recommend using it and I do to my friends. Keep your site fresh and up to date with this app. Its fun.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommending our app 😀 Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Blade & Rose UK

Super useful app. Helped us run our first TikTok challenge, which is going great so far. The app is simple to install and use.

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Excited to see how your challenge goes! 😁

Holistic United

This is a great app for Marketing your products! Great interface. The support team is very helpful.

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😃
Glad we could help.

Glow Fashion Boutique

We really love this app. It’s very easy to set up and use. Holly has been great, she is very responsive/helpful. Thank you!!!

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review 🤩 Glad we could help. Always love to hear if you have feature requests or suggestions.

Luu Lii Designs

Love how I can choose which tiktok videos I put on my store, plus I can tag my products! Support was also amazing, they helped me get started. I highly recommend tokshop app!!

April 10, 2020

Thanks for your review and recommending our TikTok shoppable feed.
Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Glam Wax

This app is amazing, allows us to link our products to TikTok videos which means customers can see our products in the real world. Support is A+++

March 18, 2020

Thanks for your review. Feel free to reach out with any feature suggestions you may have. 🙂