TikTok Shoppable Feed by Vop

TikTok Shoppable Feed by Vop | Reviews

by Vop

Increase customer engagement with a shoppable TikTok feed

DIPSODA

This app never works whenever I try to upload recent videos. I've spoken with the team too and they've always said they're working on it but I just haven't seen an improvement.

Glow Hub Beauty

i wish it worked... updates just take too long so i just ended up using another app where i can add any video using a link

J. Cole Shoes

Great when it works, terrible when it doesn't. Every other week there is an issue uploading new videos onto your website. Luckily when the app doesn't work correctly it doesn't change the previous videos that have uploaded. Been waiting a few weeks now to upload my newest videos but the app is still down. Very slow to resolve issues.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and we're incredibly sorry for any troubles our app has caused you. I believe one of our team members is currently in contact with you. Aside from taking your feedback to improve our app, we're continuously making our app improvements on our app to avoid issues like yours from occurring.

Amikuma

I really wanted to like this app but it is so frustrating when it doesn't work. It doesn't import all of my tiktok videos and the page layout customization doesn't work. It keeps defaulting to carousel when i want a full page layout. It's so hard to simply sync with my content. I don't mind paying for an app that works. I've reached out to support and they are so slow to respond back. If a company can create a tiktok shoppable feed that works better than this I will pay for it. Can anyone recommend me another app?

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 😊, and we're incredibly sorry you had a poor experience. One of our members has reached out to you directly to resolve this issue. We hope we can make things right

Love Your Curves Shop

was working fine but no longer able to detect new videos for a while now, so will be uninstalling, because I tried reconnecting my accounts and hashtags. still nothing new detetcted

April 14, 2021

Sorry about this inconvenience! We have reached out to help you get this fixed.

Story Boutiques

I wanted to like this app because I thought it would be a great feature to my shop. It's just not working out. I tried contacting customer service via e-mail and the chat feature but it always states they're away. I have the videos on my site but when the customers click on the video, the video loads so large, parts of my head is chopped off. I reached out to CS to get help but my messages went unanswered. If this start to work, I'll readjust my review, right now, this app it not worth it.

January 23, 2021

Sorry that you have had a poor experience with the app. Our support team has reached out to assist you and get this fixed.

Drone King queen

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we could solve your issue. Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else 😊

CM INTERNATIONAL

Incredible app and service. I had just so many questions at the beginning and I was kind of confused but everyone in the chat helped me with every little detail. No matter what time I wrote they always had an answer as soon as possible. Definitely 5 stars for customer service!

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it.

As we are constantly working to build new features and improve our app, we welcome any feedback or input you have. 😊

Tri Gear Corner

It's just great for sellers like myself. It's just great for sellers like myself. It's just great for sellers like myself.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are working as fast as possible on new features and always welcome any feedback you have 😀

Jewels AJ Boutiques

I tired downloading the app but it don’t work. An error sign popped up! Hopefully that gets resolved. I will try again at some point and change my review if the app is good!

August 27, 2020

I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with the app.
I have reached out via email directly so I can help you get set up. Please check your inbox/junk mail so we can resolve this for you.

Previous 1