TikTok Shoppable Feed by Vop

TikTok Shoppable Feed by Vop

by Vop

Increase customer engagement with a shoppable TikTok feed

Drone King queen

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we could solve your issue. Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else 😊

CM INTERNATIONAL

Incredible app and service. I had just so many questions at the beginning and I was kind of confused but everyone in the chat helped me with every little detail. No matter what time I wrote they always had an answer as soon as possible. Definitely 5 stars for customer service!

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it.

As we are constantly working to build new features and improve our app, we welcome any feedback or input you have. 😊

Tri Gear Corner

It's just great for sellers like myself. It's just great for sellers like myself. It's just great for sellers like myself.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are working as fast as possible on new features and always welcome any feedback you have 😀

Jewels AJ Boutiques

I tired downloading the app but it don’t work. An error sign popped up! Hopefully that gets resolved. I will try again at some point and change my review if the app is good!

August 27, 2020

I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with the app.
I have reached out via email directly so I can help you get set up. Please check your inbox/junk mail so we can resolve this for you.

Iron Belle

I downloaded this app twice, I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to the individuals who rated the app 5 stars. Its a pile of trash, The first attempt on using it, the app would not load my videos and continued to crash. Eventually it crashed so much it deleted its self from my app panel on Shopify!? How is that even possible. The second time, I was being a believer and gave it another chance. This time i managed to load videos and actually try to "Approve" videos to the feed, the second i clicked on one of the videos; the app crashed and redirected me to a blank page. I closed my browser and cleared cookies and cache, and relaunched Shopify and the app was gone... The app is so horrible it did me the honors of deleting itself.. wow :)

August 27, 2020

Hi Coco & the Iron Belle team,

I want to apologize that you have had a bad experience with our app. I have reached out via live chat and email to help you get set up and rectify the situation.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

GLDBAGS

This app doesn't even function. It literally does not load any videos. I've tried clicking every button to load videos from my tiktok channel and nothing! trash

August 18, 2020

Hi Ravid,

I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience with our app. I have reached out via email to rectify the situation and can confirm that all your videos are in the account.
If you would like me to reset the trial period, I would be happy to. Please feel free to reach out.

B a better U

I love this app! Its easy to use and everyone is using TikTok now so i would highly recommend using it and I do to my friends. Keep your site fresh and up to date with this app. Its fun.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommending our app 😀 Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Blade & Rose UK

Super useful app. Helped us run our first TikTok challenge, which is going great so far. The app is simple to install and use.

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Excited to see how your challenge goes! 😁

Holistic United

This is a great app for Marketing your products! Great interface. The support team is very helpful.

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😃
Glad we could help.

Glow Fashion Boutique

We really love this app. It’s very easy to set up and use. Holly has been great, she is very responsive/helpful. Thank you!!!

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review 🤩 Glad we could help. Always love to hear if you have feature requests or suggestions.

Previous 1