TikTok Shoppable Feed by Vop

TikTok Shoppable Feed by Vop | Reviews

by Vop

Increase customer engagement with a shoppable TikTok feed

Amikuma

I really wanted to like this app but it is so frustrating when it doesn't work. It doesn't import all of my tiktok videos and the page layout customization doesn't work. It keeps defaulting to carousel when i want a full page layout. It's so hard to simply sync with my content. I don't mind paying for an app that works. I've reached out to support and they are so slow to respond back. If a company can create a tiktok shoppable feed that works better than this I will pay for it. Can anyone recommend me another app?

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 😊, and we're incredibly sorry you had a poor experience. One of our members has reached out to you directly to resolve this issue. We hope we can make things right

Love Your Curves Shop

was working fine but no longer able to detect new videos for a while now, so will be uninstalling, because I tried reconnecting my accounts and hashtags. still nothing new detetcted

April 14, 2021

Sorry about this inconvenience! We have reached out to help you get this fixed.

Story Boutiques

I wanted to like this app because I thought it would be a great feature to my shop. It's just not working out. I tried contacting customer service via e-mail and the chat feature but it always states they're away. I have the videos on my site but when the customers click on the video, the video loads so large, parts of my head is chopped off. I reached out to CS to get help but my messages went unanswered. If this start to work, I'll readjust my review, right now, this app it not worth it.

January 23, 2021

Sorry that you have had a poor experience with the app. Our support team has reached out to assist you and get this fixed.

Jewels AJ Boutiques

I tired downloading the app but it don’t work. An error sign popped up! Hopefully that gets resolved. I will try again at some point and change my review if the app is good!

August 27, 2020

I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with the app.
I have reached out via email directly so I can help you get set up. Please check your inbox/junk mail so we can resolve this for you.

Iron Belle

I downloaded this app twice, I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to the individuals who rated the app 5 stars. Its a pile of trash, The first attempt on using it, the app would not load my videos and continued to crash. Eventually it crashed so much it deleted its self from my app panel on Shopify!? How is that even possible. The second time, I was being a believer and gave it another chance. This time i managed to load videos and actually try to "Approve" videos to the feed, the second i clicked on one of the videos; the app crashed and redirected me to a blank page. I closed my browser and cleared cookies and cache, and relaunched Shopify and the app was gone... The app is so horrible it did me the honors of deleting itself.. wow :)

August 27, 2020

Hi Coco & the Iron Belle team,

I want to apologize that you have had a bad experience with our app. I have reached out via live chat and email to help you get set up and rectify the situation.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

GLDBAGS

This app doesn't even function. It literally does not load any videos. I've tried clicking every button to load videos from my tiktok channel and nothing! trash

August 18, 2020

Hi Ravid,

I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience with our app. I have reached out via email to rectify the situation and can confirm that all your videos are in the account.
If you would like me to reset the trial period, I would be happy to. Please feel free to reach out.