Rezensionen (175)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Mai 2024

Love the app and the support! Mikaela and the team are absolutely amazing!

EpiLynx
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Tolstoy hat geantwortet 30. Mai 2024

Thank you so much! The team is happy to hear your feedback. We appreciate your support!

26. April 2024

Great seamless way to add UGC to our D2C experience! And their support is great - fast response and super helpful!

JOYÀ
Kanada
9 monate mit der App
Tolstoy hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

Glad to hear you're enjoying the seamless UGC integration and our responsive support team! Thanks for the feedback!

4. Juni 2024

O aplicativo é bom!
Mas excessivamente lento ao configurar.

Os videos carregam bem no site e o visitante não tem problemas. Mas seu dashboard é muito lento. Os produtos não carregam, para vincular produtos aos vídeos você precisa ter bastante paciência.

Poderiam melhorar!

Aphago
Brasilien
3 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Support is fabulous, I have just implemented Tolstoy and look forward to seeing how it affects our conversion rates!

Mama Movement
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Tolstoy hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

That's great to hear! We hope Tolstoy boosts your conversion rates significantly. Looking forward to your success!

24. April 2024

I'm so happy with your applications it's a good application it helps people to use

Dialamadi Gory
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Tolstoy hat geantwortet 26. April 2024

Thank you! We're thrilled to hear that you find the application helpful for people.

Bearbeitet am 20. Juni 2024

Tienen muy buen servicio al cliente, su respuesta es rápida y asertiva. y no hay aplicaciones que sean similares. Esta app si tiene algo que marca la diferencia.

Básicos ÉCLAT
Kolumbien
14 tage mit der App
16. März 2024

A very wonderful application and it has everything I need. also, the support team is very good.

I contacted them because I do not know how to use part of the application well, and they provided me with sufficient assistance.I highly recommend them, they know how to satisfy customers and have the best novelties that benefit the stores

SHEGLITTARY
Vereinigtes Königreich
6 monate mit der App
Tolstoy hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

What a delight to hear! It's great that the application has everything you need, and even better to know that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you required. Thanks for the glowing recommendation, it's clear they're dedicated to customer satisfaction and innovation! 🌟

4. Juni 2024

Loving this app so far, it's been great to get some videos up on my website and really showcase our products. One of the best parts about this app is the support. Niezl was so helpful in getting this set up for me and has been super responsive. I'm looking forward to checking out the analytics and seeing how this improves our store and our customers shopping experience.

honeycombliving
7 tage mit der App
Tolstoy hat geantwortet 6. Juni 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're excited to hear you're enjoying the app and showcasing your products. Our support team is always here to help. We can't wait for you to dive into the analytics and see the positive impact on your store!

17. Mai 2024

I am a new user to this app. I found Niezl to be extremely helpful, and very quick to respond to my questions, regardless if they were basic. He helped with customisation, installation and launching of the app. Also he was very quick to respond to my emails.
Great app!!

BreezeCare
8 tage mit der App
Tolstoy hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Your positive experience with our support and the app is greatly appreciated. Enjoy using the app!

15. März 2024

Really useful app! I wanted to change something that wasn't available in the regular settings but Niezl from support was really helpful and sorted it for me anyway! Great service!

Peach Posse
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
Tolstoy hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

That's wonderful to hear! It's fantastic when support goes above and beyond to assist users. Glad Niezl was able to help you out. Thanks for sharing your positive experience! 😊👍