Shoppable Product Video & Quiz

Product recommendations video maker, video chat, video gallery

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Boost Sales with interactive video

Story Legacy

My company's products are all video-based, so I'm using Tolstoy to make my website very video-forward. I am loving all the new products they are introducing. I was able to embed a welcome video into the Shopify Order Confirmation email sent to my customers. We are also going to use the shoppable videos that link to out Shopify online store. I can't wait to see what they introduce next. Oh, and the customer service has been outstanding.

April 7, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - it was super cool helping you add Tolstoy to your Shopify confirmation page! Loving what you're doing with the product 🔥

FOTO

We loved the idea of creating a more personalized experience for the customers that visit our site. Tolstoy allows us to help our customers by offering recommendations and information about our products. We love watching the analytics and seeing customers going through our chat journey. Customers really do watch the videos we create and listen to our product descriptions. Thank you tolstoy for making such an easy to use product.

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love how you're using the widget to show off team members and help shoppers navigate your store! 🔥

OLIO CIAVATTA

Fantastic Team and useful app. I use it in my landing and i have great results.
I also used this app for surveys to understand what my customers really wanted and I increased the conversion rate by 2%

March 11, 2022

Hi Olio! That's amazing, we are so glad to hear! We're so glad that Tolstoy is increasing your conversation rate, and we wish you more growth as you continue using the product 🙏

Buying With Patrick

I was searching for a lead generation app. I downloaded and deleted 5 other apps until I tried Tolstoy. It exceeded my expectations. My lead generation/question form is much more professional than I originally imagined. And the customer service is great! I had a question about my lead generation form and Galia responded within a day and my question was answered! Thank you guys I appreciate this app !

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, Patrick! We love how you use Tolstoy to ask qualification questions in an engaging and fun way for the audience! Keep up the good work 🔥

SARTORO

Really cool app! Great way to provide a deeper connection and a more engaging way of presenting information to potential customers. Have been enjoying Tolstoy a lot. Galia and the team offer awesome support as well :-)

March 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review Andy! We love how you use Tolstoy to address FAQs and welcome visitors into your site. Keep up the amazing work!

The Stray Whisker

Thinking about Tolstoy? DO IT!! It's an amazing app. The support team are very responsive and an absolute joy to deal with as well. One way the app has assisted our business is that we were able to embed a video on certain product pages that communicated a specific supply chain issue that we had with certain imported products. This meant that the video was uploaded once, and answered any questions our customers may have had in relation to that specific group of products. The result? An enormous amount of time was saved having to communicate with each individual customer inquiry. This is a must-have in any eCommerce store... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

March 3, 2022

Amazing! We are so glad to hear! What an amazing way to use Tolstoy for FAQs in your time saving tactics. We love how you added a widget to the the product page for shipping announcements, while giving your audience an option to leave their responses. Keep up the amazing work, and thank you so much for the kind words!

Viral Lights

Our company LOVES using Tolstoy. Not only do we love the company, but Samantha was a great asset in helping us really fully utilize the tools and features that their brand had. She provided great feedback along with insightful support in ensuring that we would be able to successfully use Tolstoy to its full extent. Thanks Samantha!

March 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!! We love working with you and we love your Tolstoy too 🔥🔥 Can’t wait to see all of the ways you will utilize our new features to work some magic with Tolstoy!

Paper Shoot Camera

I love this app - it gives my website a personal touch with creative walk-through videos that direct the customer to the products and resources they need. I highly recommend Tolstoy, there's so many ways to use it whether to improve customer service or increase conversions. The customer service is also very quick & helpful and they truly want to see your business improve with their services - thank you Sami for all your help and input since working Tolstoy!

February 24, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! It's always a pleasure working with you! 🙏

WanderlustStuff

Get a lot of compliments from customers on this app, they really love how it personalizes the shopping experience!

February 24, 2022

Amazing! We're so glad to hear!

Mintier

It's helped us a lot in communicating with customers and being more interactive. We highly recommend Tolstoy!

February 21, 2022

We are so glad to hear! Thank you so much 🙏