Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget

Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget | Reviews

by Tolstoy

Shoppable video maker for products, quizzes & social!

Ecom Beauty Supply 19019

I love this app because it’s very easy to use and they have variety selection of Templates to choice from based on your Buisness. You should try it. I love it and you will too.

July 22, 2021

Thank you SO much for your feedback!!! We love that you're using Tolstoy in such a cool way. We're always here to support any features you might need :)

Adorable Stuffed Animals

Excellent app and excellent customer service! I got a quick answer and a quick fix! Highly recommended.

July 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback and review!! We love that you see value in Tolstoy!

ZRLUXE

Extremely fast responding team. My requests were quite intricate and difficult, but the Tolstoy team still managed to do their coding magic and make it work. I felt fully supported which is quite rare with some companies. I highly recommend; the options are limitless and the visuals are guaranteed to catch your customer's attention.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much!!! We're so happy you're finding success with Tolstoy! We're always happy to work a little magic ✨

www.jossieopals.com

Tolstoy is a smart app..very useful app, dedicated and knowledgeable team behind it..
you won't go wrong!

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!!! We love how creatively you use our app, it's awesome to see!!

Fluorescent Lives

I love this app in particular because it allows me to express my creative and wonderous side when it comes down to developing my Website. The Video integration allows me to relate and pin point on the things in which my customer are searching for, thank you again Tolstoy for giving me this ability.

June 30, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!! We love enabling stores to express themselves and deliver amazing customer experiences!

MyHackerTech

This is what I was looking for to make my shop a bit more alive and friendly to customers! Video reviews and FAQ video recording is just great feature to address customers issues

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this review!! We're so happy that you're finding value with Tolstoy :) Can't wait to see the amazing ways you use interactive video!

Bean Nation

We are still very early with Tolstoy yet I am thoroughly impressed with the service and the quality of the app. I see this being one of the main tools in our arsenal when engaging with our fans and gathering data. It is super simple and when you consider you can use this on your Shopify store, in emails with GIF, and on outside landing pages to launch new products or contests... It is really unique and exciting.

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and review!! We're happy you see the value in the product. Can't wait to see the extraordinary ways you use Tolstoy!

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Holistic Living

My name is Barbara with Sentient Beauty Cosmetics and Holistic Living. When I found Tolstoy I was excited to make this feature a part of my shop. When I needed help with creating and embedding my first Tolstoy to my shop I was lucky to have Dov help via their site chat. He succinctly, pleasantly, and patiently literally walked me through every step I needed to access my video from my phone, and make it visible where it needed to be on my shop. This is such a fantastic app. I'm thinking it will be the feature that will really engage my customers and keep them coming back. Thank you Dov for your expertise and good humor!

May 18, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, Barbara! We're so happy you're loving the platform. We can't wait to see all of the amazing ways you use Tolstoy!

allthingsustainable

Tolstoy is an amazing app made by some amazing people. Dov & his team were extremely helpful and responsive. I believe this app can be used in many innovative ways. I highly recommend trying this app.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and rating! It means so much when Tolstoy users recommend our app as a great product! We can't wait to see the amazing Tolstoys you make!!

Swifty Deal

Super powerful tool with great people behind it (shoutout Bar Z). Looking forward to trying the app out for the next coming weeks.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for your review and rating! We're so happy to read that you think our app is great! Can't wait to see the amazing Tolstoys you come up with!