Tolstoy Shoppable Video & Quiz

Product video, TikTok video, shoppable videos, video gallery

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lydy

Location Australia

Nietzl was amazing, really helpful. There a few issues with launching the app onto my website but she was able to help quickly

November 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know that you are happy with the support. 😍 We're excited to see more of your interactive videos! Hope you'll also try our stories and carousel features.

Del Rio Jewels

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Its been really beneficial getting my story across in video format. love that it can be a pop up when people come to my site. also, customer service has been very very helpful with some glitches i had, in particular, Niezel, shes great and always follows up to her best of abilities.

November 24, 2022

Thank you very much for your review and for taking the time! It's great to know that you love our widget feature to share your story and bring your brand's unique personality into the spotlight. We hope you explore the app more and we're excited to see what else you create with Tolstoy 🔥

Aged & Infused

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Tolstoy is amazing and so is their customer service. Maxwell was so helpful and responsive when I had questions about the app!

November 24, 2022

Big thanks for your review! We hope you continue to amaze your visitors with an interactive video experience.

Zorali

Location Australia

Great app. Gives you the ability to add authentic content to your store. Niezl from CS was super helpful too.

November 9, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! We hope you continue to showcase your unique brand identity in the most authentic way possible through the app.

iloshe

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had many questions when I started using the app and their support team is awesome! Niezl from Tolstoy was very quick and answered all my questions immediately. Definitely recommend this app to any e-commerce business. Video is the future of marketing so get it today if you haven't already. xx

November 1, 2022

We appreciate the review and recommendation. Thank you so much! We hope that you utilize Tolstoy for lead qualification, video prospecting, and all your marketing needs to raise awareness, increase engagement, and drive sales. 😍

The Studio Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I havent used much of it yet but the general upload was easy and Niezl was very helpful. i will write another one after i post.

October 28, 2022

Thank you for your review. We hope you explore and enjoy the app and its features from interactive videos, shoppable, quizzes, and many more to the fullest!

MILITAUR

Time spent using app About 1 month

I reached out to customer support regarding Tolstoy not working on mobile devices. Mikaela looked into the matter and was able to let me know why that was happening and how to fix it. It was a seamless process. Great customer service. Love the app but also love that customer service is top notch with Tolstoy.

October 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our team is continuously improving our app and its features. It’s always rewarding to hear kind words. We love that you love us :)

Seed Legend

This app is user friendly and allows me to execute what I need out of it. What is the best feature is the extent their customer service team goes. Mikaela was of great help and went above and beyond to make my experience smooth. We all know the issues with communication and making things personal via chat, but she made sure I was helped and my questions were answered. Thank you, Mikaela!

October 12, 2022

Thank you so much for the heartwarming review! We are looking forward to working with you and hoping you can utilize all our features!

Alicja Confections

Only using for a few days but I have to say, this is one of the best apps I've discovered for my store. It's always a struggle to make things personal online and truly have a conversation with customers but this makes it very easy. Very fast support, so far I'm extremely happy with the whole app.

October 3, 2022

Thank you very much for the review! We are very delighted to know that you are happy with the app and the support. We are happy that you are utilizing the quiz feature.

katsukintakamura

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

I started using Tolstoy beta version since 2020 in my old store and recently installed in my new store. Thank you so much to Tolstoy's support team for transferring the perks over to my new store. With Tolstoy, I'm able to create interactive shoppable video widget at the bottom corner of my webpage for customers to have a closer look at each product. You can even include a few buttons with jump logic so you'll know what customers are looking for. I'm also able to embed videos on a specific page and hide widget on other pages. Tolstoy now has a new feature 'video feed' which enables you to make a page similar to an Instagram or TikTok feed, but with more interactive features. I'm excited to use it too. Their analytics page is also detailed but comprehensive so you'll know which is your best performing Tolstoy video series. My only regret was not to start using it earlier, but I'm grateful to be able to use this app for better retention and customer experience. Their support team are very friendly and effective, so you're in good hands. Once again, thank you Team Tolstoy for helping us online shop owners make better websites :)

September 30, 2022

What a phenomenal and comprehensive review! Thank you so much! 😍 We're so pleased to know that your customers are getting more involved with the use of shoppable widgets and video feeds. We also love how you're utilizing the Analytics feature to identify customers' engagement with your Tolstoys. We'll ensure to add more fresh features for you to appreciate!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9