Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget

Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget

by Tolstoy

Shoppable video maker for products, quizzes & social!

LD Bags Online

This is a great app with stellar support. I started getting orders an hour after install and I can see they watched some of my videos before they ordered

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!! We love that you're already seeing results from Tolstoy and you're able to track all of your views. Can't wait to see how you grow with us! ✨✨✨

Tandlas

I can only agree with every positive review here. :) Not only is the app itself great from a design and performance point of view and the support is friendly, fast, personal and they really try to help not like with other apps. I also believe that this app will completely blow up in the future and i could not be happier to participate in such a great development within the idustry :) So in conclusion: Best app ever!!

September 12, 2021

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! We love that you're seeing so much potential with Tolstoy and we can't wait to keep supporting you in the future!!

Bee Kind

I almost don’t want to write a review because this app is actually going to blow up and everyone is going to use it. SO MUCH YES. It’s basically allowed us to have a mini sales person sitting there selling the product with real time, catchy examples while the customer browses our site. Awesome customer service. How is this free??

September 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!!! We love how your team uses Tolstoy and can't wait to see how you guys grow :)

Ceed Fragrances

Tolstoy is amazing. Videos that I’ve been able to post received over 2000 views within the first 2 days! I highly recommend!

September 12, 2021

This is awesome!!!! Thank you so much for your review and rating, we can't wait to see how you continue to grow with Tolstoy!!

MD

Very easy to set up in Shopify and integrate with our e-marketing and SMS platform (Omnisend through Zapier.) Allow higher conversion rate, sign up, and decrease bounce rate. Allows customers to be guided through video. The team is awesome in support!! Has built-in videos too to help get started. HIGHLY recommend this app.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!! We're so happy that you found our app easy to integrate with your current marketing tools. Can't wait to see the value you get from Tolstoy!!!

Mycosia

This app is easy to use, and customer support is helpful. I haven't used it long enough to know how helpful it is, but so far so good!

August 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!! We're excited to see how you use Tolstoy in the future, and we're always here to help!

The Sprouting Fawn

This app is incredible! You can create all of the video right on your phone so no fancy cameras needed and the quality uploads great! We have already increased our sales just by adding this app to our website! It's a great way to answer common questions and give a more personal feel to your site. If you do anything today... ADD THIS APP!! You wont regret it!

August 16, 2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We're SO happy you're seeing so much value in Tolstoy. Can't wait to see how you continue to use it!!!!!

Ellice Darien Beauty

I love this app. I really love the customer service. they answered questions in a timely matter. I I totally recommend this for your website

August 16, 2021

Thanks so much!!!!! We love supporting all of our early users :) Always here to help with anything you might need!!

Angela Caglia Skincare

By far the best and easiest app to increase website engagement and sales in an organic, easy-to-use way. Plus, our customers love it. The Tolstoy App re-invents the "Pop Up" so that everyone wins.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for your review and rating!!!! So happy to read that you think our app is great!!!!!! Can't wait to see how you and your customers continue to benefit by using Tolstoy :)

Driftwood Distillery

This is a fantastic addition to your website! You can make it as fun and interactive as you like and helps customers move around your website. I have only just installed it, but the developer was super helpful and answered all questions really quickly. I have high hopes that this app is going to help me convert sales! Watch this space!

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and review!!! We're so happy you had your questions answered, and we can't wait to see the amazing Tolstoys you make! ✨

Previous 1 3