Tolstoy Interactive Video

Tolstoy Interactive Video

by Tolstoy

Free product recommendations, shoppable quiz, FAQ & video chat

Fluorescent Lives

I love this app in particular because it allows me to express my creative and wonderous side when it comes down to developing my Website. The Video integration allows me to relate and pin point on the things in which my customer are searching for, thank you again Tolstoy for giving me this ability.

MyHackerTech

This is what I was looking for to make my shop a bit more alive and friendly to customers! Video reviews and FAQ video recording is just great feature to address customers issues

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this review!! We're so happy that you're finding value with Tolstoy :) Can't wait to see the amazing ways you use interactive video!

Bean Nation

We are still very early with Tolstoy yet I am thoroughly impressed with the service and the quality of the app. I see this being one of the main tools in our arsenal when engaging with our fans and gathering data. It is super simple and when you consider you can use this on your Shopify store, in emails with GIF, and on outside landing pages to launch new products or contests... It is really unique and exciting.

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and review!! We're happy you see the value in the product. Can't wait to see the extraordinary ways you use Tolstoy!

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Holistic Living

My name is Barbara with Sentient Beauty Cosmetics and Holistic Living. When I found Tolstoy I was excited to make this feature a part of my shop. When I needed help with creating and embedding my first Tolstoy to my shop I was lucky to have Dov help via their site chat. He succinctly, pleasantly, and patiently literally walked me through every step I needed to access my video from my phone, and make it visible where it needed to be on my shop. This is such a fantastic app. I'm thinking it will be the feature that will really engage my customers and keep them coming back. Thank you Dov for your expertise and good humor!

May 18, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, Barbara! We're so happy you're loving the platform. We can't wait to see all of the amazing ways you use Tolstoy!

allthingsustainable

Tolstoy is an amazing app made by some amazing people. Dov & his team were extremely helpful and responsive. I believe this app can be used in many innovative ways. I highly recommend trying this app.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and rating! It means so much when Tolstoy users recommend our app as a great product! We can't wait to see the amazing Tolstoys you make!!

Swifty Deal

Super powerful tool with great people behind it (shoutout Bar Z). Looking forward to trying the app out for the next coming weeks.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for your review and rating! We're so happy to read that you think our app is great! Can't wait to see the amazing Tolstoys you come up with!

Miami Beach Body

I have never be happier in making a review. Actually, by finding this app I have already been happier.
Although we have not published yet in our store, we are working with it, and integrating 8 interactive video Introductions, Explanations and product reviews videos one with another.
The app has a wonderful method to make a circular product interaction where the user can explore and go back and forth according to its interests.
You can configure all your options, control the time for the interactions to show on screen, and it can even allow your users to send you feedback via text or video.
Of course it could have more options, like momentary hot spots, buttons, full screens, etc, but that will be just the ideal and I am accustomed that nowadays it is too difficult to have your ideal "whatever", but I am sure that with time these features can come.
All in all, the original idea for which the app was conceived could not be better. On top of the easy to use, problem solving, quality app, I have to congratulate the support team, who has been there almost instantaneously, with patience and knowledge to instruct us in how to do certain tricks, and even creating a complete support document to answer our most difficult question. What else can I say? On top of that, It is a free app. At least for now, although I hope that forever.
I can only imagine that every store and every web site that works with video can take advantage of this app and its lovely team. I just hope never to be disappointed. For now, my most sincere congratulations. Rogelio, Miami Beach Body

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review, Rogelio! We're very happy that you find value in our product. As we grow we'll continue to roll out more helpful features for our platform users. We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a Tolstoy!

Unlimited

I'm using Tolstoy to remove friction in the shopping experience and so far is just what we needed! It's simple, intuitive, and a more efficient way to engage with customers. Also, Dov and the team were incredibly supportive in the setup process. I really recommend all e-commerce brands to start creating Tolstoys!

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We're so happy to read that you're enjoying and finding value in our app! We hope we can deliver our best to you every time that you create a Tolstoy!

SEESTARZ

Amazing app! help to give my customers a very unique and personal experience, as well my performance got a lot better and therefore my conversion rate. Highly Recommended!

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that we can help you give your customers the best experiences possible! Can't wait to see all of the amazing ways you use Tolstoy!!

healthybalance

The App is super useful. Not only has it improved my performance, but it also solved so many problems I was struggling with before. I used Tolstoy as an onboarding interactive video experience on my website. Kind of a more personalized way of a chatbot. Using my Tolstoy, leads and clients were able to navigate their way towards the content they were looking for at my website. I can definitely say that it has increased the number of qualified leads I get every month, and as a result, increased my overall sales. I say “qualified”, since by using their analytics I get a full report on each participant’s journey, so I know which options they made before leaving their details, and then when I get back to them I already know exactly what they’re looking for. But not only that, but Tolstoy also lowered the number of support tickets I received. This is also very valuable for me. Leads who struggle to find what they are looking for can get an immediate answer, without me having to get back to them a day later, which normally is too late. It took me a bit of time to understand its potential at the beginning. I must admit that since it’s free I assumed it probably doesn’t generate much value. However, I once contacted their support and they were super nice and wanted to get on a call right away to make sure I make the best possible use of it. So I’d highly recommend reaching out to them if you have any problems. Highly recommended!

May 18, 2021

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review!! We're so happy to read that you're enjoying and finding value in our app! We hope we can deliver our best to you every time that you create a Tolstoy!

Previous 1