Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget

Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget

by Tolstoy

Shoppable video maker for products, quizzes & social!

So Extra

I use this app to help me add videos to products to help customers see the products on. I tried to upload multiple and had a problem but Galia was quick to solve the problem and was very helpful with helping me use the app easily. Thank you so much Galia!!!

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! It really means a lot! 🙏. We are so excited to see you use Tolstoy in your shop, so do not hesitate to contact us for any question or issue 🔥

TAP-TAP

I saw this app featured on a very popular Shopify store and tried it myself and it's amazing! Great feature to include video promotions on your sites Highly recommend this app!

October 12, 2021

Wow, thank you!! It means so much to know that using Tolstoy has been an amazing experience for you! Can't wait to see how you grow with us 🔥💪

Programas de México

Excellent app!, very useful to display your videos and help your potential buyers through their purchase experience . An excellent service from the staff of Tolstoy.
Excelente aplicación para mostrar tus videos y así asistir a tus compradores potenciales. Y excelente servicio por parte de Tolstoy!

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really value your feedback and we're excited to see what you will do with Tolstoy 💪

Kash & Ash

Amazing app. I was looking for something else when I stumbled on this gem . It’s got lots of features I never even thought of and will help my store greatly. Best part is it’s FREE. Thanks for this.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for your review and rating!! We love that you're finding value in our features. Can't wait to see all of the ways you utilize Tolstoy!! 🔥🔥🔥

LD Bags Online

This is a great app with stellar support. I started getting orders an hour after install and I can see they watched some of my videos before they ordered

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!! We love that you're already seeing results from Tolstoy and you're able to track all of your views. Can't wait to see how you grow with us! ✨✨✨

Tandlas

I can only agree with every positive review here. :) Not only is the app itself great from a design and performance point of view and the support is friendly, fast, personal and they really try to help not like with other apps. I also believe that this app will completely blow up in the future and i could not be happier to participate in such a great development within the idustry :) So in conclusion: Best app ever!!

September 12, 2021

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! We love that you're seeing so much potential with Tolstoy and we can't wait to keep supporting you in the future!!

Bee Kind

I almost don’t want to write a review because this app is actually going to blow up and everyone is going to use it. SO MUCH YES. It’s basically allowed us to have a mini sales person sitting there selling the product with real time, catchy examples while the customer browses our site. Awesome customer service. How is this free??

September 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!!! We love how your team uses Tolstoy and can't wait to see how you guys grow :)

Ceed Fragrances

Tolstoy is amazing. Videos that I’ve been able to post received over 2000 views within the first 2 days! I highly recommend!

September 12, 2021

This is awesome!!!! Thank you so much for your review and rating, we can't wait to see how you continue to grow with Tolstoy!!

MD

Very easy to set up in Shopify and integrate with our e-marketing and SMS platform (Omnisend through Zapier.) Allow higher conversion rate, sign up, and decrease bounce rate. Allows customers to be guided through video. The team is awesome in support!! Has built-in videos too to help get started. HIGHLY recommend this app.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!! We're so happy that you found our app easy to integrate with your current marketing tools. Can't wait to see the value you get from Tolstoy!!!

Mycosia

This app is easy to use, and customer support is helpful. I haven't used it long enough to know how helpful it is, but so far so good!

August 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!! We're excited to see how you use Tolstoy in the future, and we're always here to help!

Previous 1 3 4