Top Promo Bar

Top Promo Bar

by Identixweb

Simply the easiest way to add a top bar to your store

Cublet Official

This app was quick to install and easy to configure. Support is super responsive and the FAQ is clear and a breeze to navigate. We set it up for our needs in 10 mins or less.

SW1 SHOP

Definitely recommend this, easy installation and setup for any website. Online support is fast and helpful.

FreeHands Gel

I used this app in my store and it works perfectly. The customer service is really excellent! I recommend this app to all of you who are searching for a perfect top bar to integrate into their store.

Etooly

Great app and very helpful support, it's a must have application

Gloritee

Really good and simple app with the smooth layout. Very easy to configure and settings are also understandable. Great for showing a discount on the products.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the time you had spent writing us the review. We are pleased to have your words for our app.

TEESTERIA

Like this app in work. It's running smoothly, no bugs and conflicts. Support team answers and helps very quickly

1kids

Excellent promotion Bar, Helps in increasing the sales.

Daddyrex

I just installed the app..the installation was very easy and I placed an add on my website in less than 5 minutes. I am giving 5 stars for easy of use.