Top Promo Bar

Top Promo Bar

by Identixweb

Simply the easiest way to add a top bar to your store

Mascarillas de Diseño Bonitas a la Moda

Good but i want to put my own custom message and this app only allow to write about shipping. But also is well done.

SW1 SHOP

Definitely recommend this, easy installation and setup for any website. Online support is fast and helpful.

FreeHands Gel

I used this app in my store and it works perfectly. The customer service is really excellent! I recommend this app to all of you who are searching for a perfect top bar to integrate into their store.

MR. KOYA

I tried two similar high rated apps before this one. The other two I tried did not work. I don't know if they were just incompatible with my theme or other apps, but this one worked when the others didn't. Thanks to support GURU who helped me to configure this app.

Etooly

Great app and very helpful support, it's a must have application

Gloritee

Really good and simple app with the smooth layout. Very easy to configure and settings are also understandable. Great for showing a discount on the products.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the time you had spent writing us the review. We are pleased to have your words for our app.

TEESTERIA

Like this app in work. It's running smoothly, no bugs and conflicts. Support team answers and helps very quickly

Gleetee

This app does what it says, is easy to setup and (so far) causes no conflicts with anything else I have on a large store this app running.

Nicheshoping

love this app! a beautiful efficient way to notify customers of free shipping without disrupting flow and design. SUPER easy to install!

Cartclash Com

Top bar are always important for website

Previous 1