Topdser: Sourcing&Dropshipping

Topdser: Sourcing&Dropshipping

by Topdser

Private Sourcing Agent, 10-Day Delivery to US, Niche Spy

JL Store

I don't know yet but I like the way Topdsers do things the advantage they offer us but I still don't know if it is fast because I haven't yet ordered on my store I am barely launching in the bisness, another time I tried to pass an order with the aplication and it does not work I cancel it after I see that it was my fault because I did not settle the application well and now it's doing I'm waiting for the customer to make a command to retest. I like the ap and I did not want to change it if all the time it works perfectly. all that I would like with the staff of Topdsers is that when I send you an order so that we treat it with the heart as if it were yours and I will be fans of you even if you already have some .

StylishDrop

I have tried so many dropshipping apps and this is the best for me. I love all the products and the great customer service. I highly recommend this app.

Le Createur des housses

I have tried many Dropshipping app, and TopDser is by far the best i have experienced.
Their prices are most part the part cheaper than what i was paying on aliexpress.
And their customer service is out of this world.
A Big thanks to Jade you have sources Hundreds of products for me And Also to Emily who is always here to sort out any Customer related issue

Roode Acessórios

Muito interessante a plataforma, muitos recursos que ajudam do avanço do nosso negócio. Estão de parabéns.

THE BEST PROMO

They discriminate against new traders.
They only accept orders from sellers with a minimum of 5 sales per day.

Simply Great

Topdser is a top platform for all AliExpress Dropshipping Onlineshops. The support is absolutely perfect and have a very fast respond-time.

The Gadgetrees

I haven’t had it for too long yet but until now i am very pleased! It is very clear and straight forward and the features are endless.

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty Supply

Even though I have a 3 day delay because of my plan, I am really liking Todpser. The information is so very helpful. I'm excited about the return.

i9 Shops

I am paying and using this app, but i am not satisfied. Seems they dont care about users that are not in USA. We need that the main functionality works with our currency. Import price and varian is also locked to USA. i had some problems related to this and wrong price calculation. Come on Team, I know that you can do better.

Bellishopping

This is nice app, but automatic price calculation cannot work well outside USA. Topdser only sync the product price of US, unable to sync price of other countries. So, we are Portuguese company and we cannot use automatic price calculation functionality.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27