Topdser: Dropshipping&Sourcing

Topdser: Dropshipping&Sourcing

by Topdser

Sourcing Agent in China,10 Days Delivery to USA,Niches Spy

Roode Acessórios

Muito interessante a plataforma, muitos recursos que ajudam do avanço do nosso negócio. Estão de parabéns.

THE BEST PROMO

They discriminate against new traders.
They only accept orders from sellers with a minimum of 5 sales per day.

Simply Great

Topdser is a top platform for all AliExpress Dropshipping Onlineshops. The support is absolutely perfect and have a very fast respond-time.

The Gadgetrees

I haven’t had it for too long yet but until now i am very pleased! It is very clear and straight forward and the features are endless.

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty Supply

Even though I have a 3 day delay because of my plan, I am really liking Todpser. The information is so very helpful. I'm excited about the return.

i9 Shops

I am paying and using this app, but i am not satisfied. Seems they dont care about users that are not in USA. We need that the main functionality works with our currency. Import price and varian is also locked to USA. i had some problems related to this and wrong price calculation. Come on Team, I know that you can do better.

Bellishopping

This is nice app, but automatic price calculation cannot work well outside USA. Topdser only sync the product price of US, unable to sync price of other countries. So, we are Portuguese company and we cannot use automatic price calculation functionality.

Sara Today

Amazing support, gave me 30 days free trial of their paid package! They are available in skype and answer quickly

January 24, 2021

Hi, Sara Today, thanks for sharing your opinion! We're always happy to help whenever you need it! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Skype or at support@topdser.com if you ever need any help! Thank you for choosing Topdser!

NectarCash741

Eu to amando , atendimento excelente! Não me deixou desamparada , realmente vocês me incentivaram a continuar!

January 21, 2021

Hi, it’s so great to hear you have been enjoying our app to the fullest. We are here to help you at any time.

luresking

i really like this app, it's easy to use and user friendly. also the customer service is great and fastly respond. It has the stockpiling feature, which help me shorten the order processing time a lot. 100% satisfaction with Topdser

January 18, 2021

Awesome! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! So happy to know you are satisfied with our services. We'll keep on improving Topdser for you. Thank you for choosing us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27