Topdser: Dropshipping&Sourcing

Topdser: Dropshipping&Sourcing

by Topdser

Low Price Guaranteed Sourcing,Cashback,Bulk Order & Niches Spy

Chegou! Brasil

very practical app, simple to use, very well configured to better serve us, and mainly without any bug

October 22, 2020

Hi Chegou! Brasil,

Thank you so much for this outstanding 5-star review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

League Stories

everything orbelo doesn't, topdser does. Awesome app. Best dropshipping option out there in my opinion

October 19, 2020

Hi League Stories,

Pelargonia Store

Is very easy to use, you can upload products very fast and without any problem of missing; honest price e great service, absolutly the best!

October 8, 2020

Hi Pelargonia Store,

Valeryka

I quit with this app for personal reasons, when I came back 3 months after I noticed lots of improvements, it's easier to find more products, the app sync really well with my shopify and ebay account. So far so good am not complaining, I would definitely recommend to a friend.

October 1, 2020

Hi Valeryka,

Skin Reversal

I really like the app and think it works well for the most part. The mapping process make no sense at all. Beyond that the app works just as described.

October 1, 2020

Hi Skin Reversal,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

O'lala! Online Shop

Update: After receiving my complaint via Facebook messenger, the app developer has responded and fixed the trouble within 24 hours.
Recommend this app for drop shipping sellers.
Very good app but I encounter trouble with a purchase order that is sourced by Topdser: Topdser quote me a lower price but when purchase, the price is almost double. I have made an order mistakenly because I did not recheck the price again after clicking the payment button on Paypal.
After receiving notification from Paypal, I'm very strange and immediately find the problem but Topdser does not have any options to cancel the order, or type of urgent/immediate support channel like a support agent chat, contact form, or hotline, or support ticket form...
Because of that, I now prefer to order directly from sellers on Aliexpress instead of Topdser until they fix the bug.

September 28, 2020

Hi O'lala! Online Shop,

Deal Expert

I used this app it really helps me I like it. everything is made ready for you. give it try now,...

September 24, 2020

Hi Deal Expert,

Terakart

I am dealing with many dropshipping companies, but this is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
Poor customer support
Poor handling of goods
delayed delivery
Can't redirect the parcel, in case you need to refund your customer for late delivery. and there is no response from Topdser about the delivery update.

If you are serious about your dropshipping business.

Stay away from these people.

Apocalypse Frenzy

It’s a great time saver, the feature really useful and essential for me. really useful and essential for me.

September 17, 2020

Hi Apocalypse Frenzy,

thecasesco.com

Takes way too long to source items. I've expressed this problem with customer service who was kind and helpful but after saying something three different times. Nothing changed. Very disappointed. Not sure how this app has such high ratings. I couldn't even get to the point where I was happy to place a test order.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24