Topdser: Sourcing&Dropshipping

Private Sourcing Agent, 10-Day Delivery to US, Niche Spy

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

YOGADEPT

In your app description, you write you can Source & Import any product from AliExpress & 1688 with One-click publishing to Shopify. that's not true you don't have the ability to add products from 1688 so don't write it in the description,worst app ever don't install it

June 6, 2022

Hi YOGADEPT
Our app indeed has this function of sourcing&importing products from AliExpress&1688 with One-click publishing to Shopify sotre.May I have your e-mail or other cotact? Then our customer service will assist you to proceed to the next step .We will do our best to support your business.Looking forward to your response.Thanks in advance.

GAZIBO

Used to be okay in the past but now its worse. Customer service is not replying at all! Never mind i dont know the status of the shipped item, but its been more than 3 weeks since i reached support on chat and email and still no reply whatsoever. If something goes wrong, you will not get any help.

Hi GAZIBO,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored to be part of your dropshipping journey. Our customer service had replied, maybe delayed, would you please leave us with your contact and we will kindly resolve your problem. Thanks in advance.

Kate McEnroe New York

WARNING ! If i could give this APP a Zero star i would! Horrible APP. This APP sent fulfillment cancellations to all my existing suppliers with outstanding orders making me have to manually fulfill the orders. And when i placed an order with them, it deleted the item from all sales Chanel. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! OMG!!! What a pain to fix all the problems it caused. I bet all those 5 star reviews are fake.

Hi Kate McEnroe New York,

Sorry I am not quite sure on the problem you described, would you please leave us with your contact so we can follow up regarding the issue and we will fix it as soon as possible if there is any system bug. Looking forward your feedback, thanks in advance.

Cheapbuy

Cheapbuy
No recomiendo esta aplicación, porque la integre en mi tienda y cuando ya tenia 1000 productos en la tienda llega el primer pedido atravez de ellos, y tube que hacer el reenbolso al cliente porque no seintregra con aliexpress despues de contactar con ellos 5 o 6 veces y no me solucionaron nada .y he tenido que enpezar de nuevo tengo muchas APP esta es la peor perdi el cliente y muchas horas de trabajo.

Hi Cheapbuy,

Sorry I am not quite sure on the problem you described, would you please leave us with your contact so we can follow up regarding the isseu and we will fix it as soon as possible if there is any system bug. Looking forward your feedback, thanks in advance.

acquistiexpress

App to avoid for serious business. Careless customer service providing different and conflicting answers. Product arrived broken and problems in having the return / exchange. I strongly advise against this service.

Hi acquistiexpress,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored to be part of your dropshipping journey. Our after-sale is based on our after-sale policy. We are sorry for the bad experience, we will do better in our future after-sale cases. Thanks for your understanding.

MissFits

WARNING ! This app will send FULLFILLMENT CANCELLATIONS to all your exisiting suppliers with outstanding orders when you install the app.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP IF YOU HAVE CURRENT ORDERS IN YOUR SYSTEM To the APP Makers - WHAT A WRECKLESS THING TO DO
shame on you YOU MESSED UP FULLFILLFILLMENT OF 100S OF MY ORDERS

Hi MissFits,

Sorry I am not quite sure of the problem you described, would you please leave us with your contact so we can follow up regarding the issue and we will fix it as soon as possible if there is any system bug. Looking forward to your feedback, thanks in advance.

THE BEST PROMO

They discriminate against new traders.
They only accept orders from sellers with a minimum of 5 sales per day.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored to be part of your dropshipping journey. Our sourcing feature is re-opened now, if you still have any sourcing requests, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you with your business.

Ambiance Cosy

I had good expectations regarding this app. Unfortunately the reality hit me in the face. I sell a lot of different products and half of the time there were troubles, shipping was more expensive and the parcel was locked until I accept, or the shopping they purposed is not available. And 1 week after the order the product was not gone yet... And when you tell them the struggle you are going through they just say "please wait patiently". It should be 8-12 days delivery it's more 8 to 12 days to ship... Oh I also forgot that the tracking number often change which make customer contact you because they don't see any update... I lost 200usd if you calculate the money i had to refund or the product they refused to take. Plus the subscription I paid, for the sourcing, even if it was not available half the time. Only good point is the customer service is fast to answer. Honestly I was wondering why it was not famous, kind of an agent but without moq ? Now I understand, it wasting your time, money and energy.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored to be part of your dropshipping journey. Our after-sale is based on our after-sale policy, We are sorry for the bad experience, we will do better in our future after-sale cases. Thanks for your understanding.

MulherChique.com

Sourcing always fails constantly, and the price is expensive. I think it's from the same owner of CJ.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored to be part of your dropshipping journey. We are sorry for the bad experience, we have accelerated our sourcing time now. If there are still any requests please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Thanks!

Terakart

I am dealing with many dropshipping companies, but this is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
Poor customer support
Poor handling of goods
delayed delivery
Can't redirect the parcel, in case you need to refund your customer for late delivery. and there is no response from Topdser about the delivery update.

If you are serious about your dropshipping business.

Stay away from these people.

Hi Terakart,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored to be part of your dropshipping journey. We are sorry for the bad experience, we will put in our very best to do better in future, if there are still any requests please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Thank you!