Topdser: Dropshipping&Sourcing

Topdser: Dropshipping&Sourcing

by Topdser

Low Price Guaranteed Sourcing,Cashback,Bulk Order & Niches Spy

Terakart

I am dealing with many dropshipping companies, but this is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
Poor customer support
Poor handling of goods
delayed delivery
Can't redirect the parcel, in case you need to refund your customer for late delivery. and there is no response from Topdser about the delivery update.

If you are serious about your dropshipping business.

Stay away from these people.

IncredOvative

This app is so terrible and they are covering up the bugs by giving away free premium membership just to get rankings. This app would not fulfil an order, automatically sync and fulfil the order. I had to manually add the order every time and tracking code as well. Still, this app will not change the status of the order to fulfilled. Worse app ever. Oberlo is much better.

Great Stuff Low Price Marketplace

It was good at first but then when I log in I just get a white screen. I am very disappointed and I can't get ahold of anyone.

February 11, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to hear you've had some trouble using the system. The issue you mentioned has been resolved. Any questions please feel free to contact us: https://www.facebook.com/topdser/🙂

LeeFed

Supposed to be a platform for managing your orders, not an easy platform to set up and use. Customer service just directs you to their manuals and it doesn't make sense.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.Sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience.If you have any questions, you can visit this URL:https://www.topdser.com/help-center.We also provide online customer service, you can directly contact our online customer service.We will accept your feedback and continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank You!

Dreams and Histories

Testei e não gostei. Mesmo adicionando ao Shopyfi só aparece uma página com a logomarca e algo parecido com um chat que também não funciona.

January 20, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.Sorry you didn't have a great experience.If you don't know how to use topdser,you can reach out to our support team:support@topdser.com.Or contact us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/topdser/ Hopefully we can change this experience around for you.:)