Topdser: Oberlo Advanced

Topdser: Oberlo Advanced

by Topdser

AliExpress Official Partner-Cashback,Bulk Order & Niches Spy

WonderBerlin

This app look the most usable to me until now, the products listed seem of good quality, will have to test further, but my first impression is very good so far!

GZM Vision Shop

Much better than other dropshipping APP. It places AliExpress orders via officical API and I can get cashback. Thank you! Customer support could be better.

May 26, 2020

Hi GZM Vision Shop,

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to know how you loved the app! Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to Topdser's Support Team!

Thanks,
Team Topdser

Colorful store

Placing bulk orders on aliexpress is much faster than oberlo. But I can't link to multiple shopify stores. It is a bug !

January 19, 2020

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. It seems that you didn't link you multiple shopify stores to the same Topdser account.If you're not sure about this please reach out to us and we can check it out for you. Thank you for the feedback.:)

Candiecoolman

Much better than other dropshipping APP. It places AliExpress orders via officical API and I can get cashback.Thank U!!! but customer support is not good.

January 19, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to hear that happened. We will improve our customer service to serve you better.Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. If we don't hear from you, it's hard for us to improve, so it's greatly appreciated.