Topdser: Dropshipping&Sourcing

Topdser: Dropshipping&Sourcing

by Topdser

Low Price Guaranteed Sourcing,Cashback,Bulk Order & Niches Spy

Fluffy Duckie

Easy to use. I have been using it for about a month now and it makes importing products from AliExpress very simple.

August 13, 2020

Hi Fluffy Duckie,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

Presidential Brand (R)

Easy to use quickly add merchandise to your online store and start making cash! Have fun looking for the next big product to sell.

July 27, 2020

Hi Presidential Brand (R),

Zuikws

All the intermediates app have there Pros and Cons. Let me write one of the pros of Topdser, When you import the product from AE to Oberlo it won't import the Details of Products that are mentioned in AE, it only imports the specification. But in Topdser, there are both options.It also imports Product Details and Specifications. There is one Suggestion to the Developer team, Please Include the feature of Product Statistics on an Import Items. It is there while searching the Products, but it won't in Import Items. There is no app that is 100 % perfect, It only become perfect by fulfilling the issue that comes up.

July 23, 2020

Hi Zuikws,

StoreFour

With this app you can narrow down search results with its various filters.

Helpful and response support team.
Recommended!

July 21, 2020

Hi StoreFour,

ChicShower

nice! Topdser allows you to find niche products from AliExpress suppliers, add them to your Shopify store, and get AliExpress dropshipping cashback.

July 13, 2020

Hi ChicShower,

Tails Boutique

It is a fantastic app to use, have been using this app for quite some time and will continue to do so.

July 13, 2020

Hi Tails Boutique,

Raquea Exchange Group

Very generous for offering the 6-month deal from the beginning very enticing I hoping and everything they have to offer is true

Pup and Pepp

Overall seems like a pretty convenient and great app. has helped me upload many products onto my site. Simple enough to use and I appreciate how you can add items right from AliExpress. One thing I would add to the app would be items displaying in other currencies on the app itself, like where you go to put in the price of item for your store. Doesn't display it in my country's currency on the app but the price inputted, stays the same number but changes currencies. Overall would recommend this app, gets the job done!

KAROUSSEL

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire du sourcing de produit. Je trouve qu'elle est bien faite une superbe ergonomique et pas mal de fonctionnalités

The Woveners

Great app for finding the niche! I think it really has helped me out thru times when I have no idea what to get

Previous 1 3