Tophatter Integration

Tophatter Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Tophatter, list your products and manage orders.

Butterskotch

Just started using the app to sell and auction items on Tophatter, and two items sold very quickly . Chat representatives have been helpful with my hiccups. Hopefully this is the beginning of something great.

New Amazing Dropshiping

I used this app I am unexperince no experince but I am thank full from support centre representive joyti who is helping me as I belive no body can I will recommission every to use this app highly professional support
As family you will feel is not app is family recommend who are intrested in ecommerce bussiness to establish get help become family of cedcommerce app

Discounts 4 Me

I’m new to this app and it was a bit confusing at first but Jyoti assisted me with getting everything going. The integration is easy once you get the hang of it. I would say please try this app.

PRIME SELECTORS

I had problems using this app but Dixy helped me out until I fixed the problem. She showed her knowledge and professionalism during my call. With this app is so easy to import your products from Shopify. Thanks very much

ClickNShops

I used the Tophatter integration app in Shopify to upload many products on my Tophatter account. I like how l am able to fetch orders from my Tophatter account to my Shopify store to easily manage and place orders. The support is really good. Jyoti from ced commerce was able to walk me through and answer all the questions I had about using the application. She was very supportive and now I am able to map, manage and import new products in my Shopify store. I would highly recommend the Tophatter integration app.

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique

Tophatter is a good app, very supportive and helpful, they respond quickly and are friendly and knowledgeable. Works great with Shopify!! five stars!!

2020TopH

I will start with the Outstanding Customer Service provided by developers and service. Had the pleasure to work with Jyoti. Probably the best customer service I have ever had. Thanks!
App is easy to work with once you understand how it works.
Has one or two things that I wish were available but that doesn't affect the good experience overall!
Instant reactions with every issue and fixed right away.
Thanks again, Jyoti.

BleeYee

Great Customer Service & Support... Great App... Works as Desrcibed

Would recommend to every serious Hatter....

thanks

chris

BleeYee.com LLC

DILTOUCH

This app it is better help to import product to other platform. Fast customer support. The only thing i will recommend to be more user friendly it can get a little confusing. Overall i do recommend the app. I received awesome customer service by Joydi.

Sign Pluto

I thought the app very helpful and it saved me a lot of time I had some problems with top hatter and this app save me thanks so much guys it's a wonderful tool I recommend it to anyone that cares about saving time

Previous 1 3 4 5