Tophatter Integration

Tophatter Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Tophatter

Beauty By

I was struggling a lot in the app, and it didn't work. but you have taken everything out of your hands and helped me super well. I am so happy with this, now I can continue

Allarounditems

best service to have the best help with good people to have the time and patience to work and walk you through or do the work for you .. update so it took sometime to get all my products uploaded had a good team member walk me step by step on how to upload and how to navigate through the dashboard. couldnt have done it with out a good support team look forward to seeing what this will bring..

DADAMART.SHOP

i am very happy to get this app. it is an easy and very comfortable. their support team is very friendly.

Ameeraty Imports

An awesome app. I really like the features and fast imports. Saved me a lot of time that I was able to spend on my store. Everything is in one place for making edits. Really great job guys. Highly recommended. And customer service is outstanding. Very, very helpful.

womens1stopshop.icu

I had help from Jyoti. He was awesome and helped me with everything I needed. very professional and great at his job. Thanks I highly appreciate it Jyoti. He helped me with quick product importing, uploading, real-time syncing which I was completly lost on and got me through all them obsticles plus alot more. Got me to understand how to get through this whole process of getting my products to the auctions. He helped with a lot more. There was a lot i did not know about how to do things in this app until he broke it down and showed me and made it a lot easier for me to understand Thanks for all the help.

Wrist Gear Enterprises

Excellent support. The support team works with you every step of any issue or question. They are available to help most of the time. The app is great to get sales quickly. I highly recommend this app.

MDF TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS, LLC

A very bome application an excellent support service. Very good the process of implanting and assisting analysts.

Blazing Heart

Had a bit of trouble with an upload of a product. Reached out to support via live chat and they were able to help right away. Great service!

Casaba Shop

We use 5 apps from CedCommerce including for TopHatter. They offer really good personal service and will Skype with you to solve problems which is rare amongst the developers we have dealt with. Their apps are responsive and can help you scale to meet the requirements of marketplaces at a really economical price.

Adina fashions

I used CED commerce to do my integration
and I wanted to say they are the best team I am working with

I highly recommend them for integration

Previous 1 3