Tophatter Integration

Tophatter Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Tophatter

Inflightgoods

Nice app! Pefect for managing products on Tophatter. Easy to set the scheduling fee bid and managing products for auctions. Got good sales in little time. Great app and great support.!
Available at any time and they provide a 1 on 1 agent. They are always looking out for your business and helping you reach your goal. I highly recommend CedCommerce and all their Apps. You would not be disappointed.

Lunaria Family

Customer service from Jyoti was amazing and it really helped me get started. The app is very simple to use to integrate both apps efficiently.My favorite,the bulk import and upload features for products to tophatter can add your entire inventory in couple minutes ready to sell!

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

This is the worse app and customer service, the agent cannot explain to me on registration after i have sent mutiple screen shot of where i was in the process. I do not have any products on hand where am I getting the sku and variant to add since i cannot click to import the product like Oberlo ?

Got Whatsa Need

The company offers different apps to keep up with sellers interest. I really like the way the app integrated my products from one dropshipper to another. The customer service is very professional and thorough. I would recommend this app and company to any online seller.

toexpressyourlove.com

You have to go through your learning curve just like with any app.
However, unlike so many apps, this one is pretty straight forward and smooth to learn. And has AMAZING customer service. They are quick to respond and will help you with and walk you through any questions, issues, or concerns. Also follows up with you to make sure everything is going okay.
A special thank you to Jyoti for all your help :)

Bones Web Store

This app has worked really well for me, i was able to upload my product and start selling right away! And thank you to jyoti for checking up on me and making sure everything was going well!!

SHOPBXB

Responsive & friendly customer service - especially Jyoti and her team. Most attractive part is that they can do custom-tailor to meet our request. Great work!

Pellatt Cornucopia

I was new to this marketplace, troubling with products listing but this app ease my work, I was able to import product at once set the bidding price, SFB to all product in bulk, especially reserve price to save from the loss in order to each product through CSV. Amazing app, can update each detail in bulk through CSV import/export.

Track the orders in realtime. Appreciate CED team for developing the app. Very professional support team, explained my each doubt very patiently.

Cat&Dog Lovers

Fist of all Thank you Jyoti, you help me a lot from the start to set up and to get done everything, time and patience to work and you do the work for me .. you help me step by step on how to upload and how to navigate through the dashboard. i couldn't have done it with out a good support team like Jyoti, not only help to the apps, you can ask everything and they will give you a good and their BEST know, the features of this app is very easy specially they gonna help you, There is a suggested bid section for each category, easy to set up Scheduling Budgets, Set a Daily Budget, Monitor your Schedule, Check your performance, set your own shipping prices, all you need is here just ask and they will do the best, also best customer support to have the best help with kindness and good people to have the time and appreciation to help you best, THANK YOU and WISH ALL the BEST

Beauty By

I was struggling a lot in the app, and it didn't work. but you have taken everything out of your hands and helped me super well. I am so happy with this, now I can continue

Previous 1 3 4