Tophatter Integration

Tophatter Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Tophatter

toexpressyourlove.com

You have to go through your learning curve just like with any app.
However, unlike so many apps, this one is pretty straight forward and smooth to learn. And has AMAZING customer service. They are quick to respond and will help you with and walk you through any questions, issues, or concerns. Also follows up with you to make sure everything is going okay.
A special thank you to Jyoti for all your help :)

Bones Web Store

This app has worked really well for me, i was able to upload my product and start selling right away! And thank you to jyoti for checking up on me and making sure everything was going well!!

SHOPBXB

Very buggy with API & server down 9 times out of 10. However, responsive & friendly customer service - especially Jyoti and her team. Basic adjustments also require customisation which they charge for each time

Pellatt Cornucopia

I was new to this marketplace, troubling with products listing but this app ease my work, I was able to import product at once set the bidding price, SFB to all product in bulk, especially reserve price to save from the loss in order to each product through CSV. Amazing app, can update each detail in bulk through CSV import/export.

Track the orders in realtime. Appreciate CED team for developing the app. Very professional support team, explained my each doubt very patiently.

Cat&Dog Lovers

Fist of all Thank you Jyoti, you help me a lot from the start to set up and to get done everything, time and patience to work and you do the work for me .. you help me step by step on how to upload and how to navigate through the dashboard. i couldn't have done it with out a good support team like Jyoti, not only help to the apps, you can ask everything and they will give you a good and their BEST know, the features of this app is very easy specially they gonna help you, There is a suggested bid section for each category, easy to set up Scheduling Budgets, Set a Daily Budget, Monitor your Schedule, Check your performance, set your own shipping prices, all you need is here just ask and they will do the best, also best customer support to have the best help with kindness and good people to have the time and appreciation to help you best, THANK YOU and WISH ALL the BEST

Beauty By

I was struggling a lot in the app, and it didn't work. but you have taken everything out of your hands and helped me super well. I am so happy with this, now I can continue

Allarounditems

best service to have the best help with good people to have the time and patience to work and walk you through or do the work for you .. update so it took sometime to get all my products uploaded had a good team member walk me step by step on how to upload and how to navigate through the dashboard. couldnt have done it with out a good support team look forward to seeing what this will bring..

DADAMART.SHOP

i am very happy to get this app. it is an easy and very comfortable. their support team is very friendly.

Ameeraty Imports

An awesome app. I really like the features and fast imports. Saved me a lot of time that I was able to spend on my store. Everything is in one place for making edits. Really great job guys. Highly recommended. And customer service is outstanding. Very, very helpful.

womens1stopshop.icu

I had help from Jyoti. He was awesome and helped me with everything I needed. very professional and great at his job. Thanks I highly appreciate it Jyoti. He helped me with quick product importing, uploading, real-time syncing which I was completly lost on and got me through all them obsticles plus alot more. Got me to understand how to get through this whole process of getting my products to the auctions. He helped with a lot more. There was a lot i did not know about how to do things in this app until he broke it down and showed me and made it a lot easier for me to understand Thanks for all the help.

Previous 1 3