Tophatter Integration

Tophatter Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Tophatter, list your products and manage orders.

Lunaria Family

Customer service from Jyoti was amazing and it really helped me get started. The app is very simple to use to integrate both apps efficiently.My favorite,the bulk import and upload features for products to tophatter can add your entire inventory in couple minutes ready to sell!

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

This is the worse app and customer service, the agent cannot explain to me on registration after i have sent mutiple screen shot of where i was in the process. I do not have any products on hand where am I getting the sku and variant to add since i cannot click to import the product like Oberlo ?

Got Whatsa Need

The company offers different apps to keep up with sellers interest. I really like the way the app integrated my products from one dropshipper to another. The customer service is very professional and thorough. I would recommend this app and company to any online seller.

toexpressyourlove.com

Very good application, with the Awesome support.

The apps makes work so easy. It helped to list my shopify products on Tophatter in just few minutes. Very nice price and very good features in the app to manage biddings. You can group products and apply filters and much much more. I never find such a simple helpful impressive App. I'm advising all shopify users who want to sell on Tophatter, definitely go for this app!

Bones Web Store

This app has worked really well for me, i was able to upload my product and start selling right away! And thank you to jyoti for checking up on me and making sure everything was going well!!

SHOPBXB

Responsive & friendly customer service - especially Jyoti and her team. Most attractive part is that they can do custom-tailor to meet our request. Great work!

Cat&Dog Lovers

Fist of all Thank you Jyoti, you help me a lot from the start to set up and to get done everything, time and patience to work and you do the work for me .. you help me step by step on how to upload and how to navigate through the dashboard. i couldn't have done it with out a good support team like Jyoti, not only help to the apps, you can ask everything and they will give you a good and their BEST know, the features of this app is very easy specially they gonna help you, There is a suggested bid section for each category, easy to set up Scheduling Budgets, Set a Daily Budget, Monitor your Schedule, Check your performance, set your own shipping prices, all you need is here just ask and they will do the best, also best customer support to have the best help with kindness and good people to have the time and appreciation to help you best, THANK YOU and WISH ALL the BEST

Beauty By

I was struggling a lot in the app, and it didn't work. but you have taken everything out of your hands and helped me super well. I am so happy with this, now I can continue

Allarounditems

best service to have the best help with good people to have the time and patience to work and walk you through or do the work for you .. update so it took sometime to get all my products uploaded had a good team member walk me step by step on how to upload and how to navigate through the dashboard. couldnt have done it with out a good support team look forward to seeing what this will bring..

DADAMART.SHOP

i am very happy to get this app. it is an easy and very comfortable. their support team is very friendly.