Tophatter Integration

Sell on Tophatter, list your products and manage orders.

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

DILTOUCH

This app it is better help to import product to other platform. Fast customer support. The only thing i will recommend to be more user friendly it can get a little confusing. Overall i do recommend the app. I received awesome customer service by Joydi.

Sign Pluto

I thought the app very helpful and it saved me a lot of time I had some problems with top hatter and this app save me thanks so much guys it's a wonderful tool I recommend it to anyone that cares about saving time

Mae Bella

The was a little confused how everything worked at first but a lady named Joydi helped me relentlessly to the point I should probably appologize to her lol I probably made the whole thing harder than it was to begin with. Overall I would recommend this app to everyone.

lisaattic

Love use app, Once I learn how to use the app the correct way it works for me, I would invest again in this app

Lunaria Family

Customer service from Jyoti was amazing and it really helped me get started. The app is very simple to use to integrate both apps efficiently.My favorite,the bulk import and upload features for products to tophatter can add your entire inventory in couple minutes ready to sell!

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

This is the worse app and customer service, the agent cannot explain to me on registration after i have sent mutiple screen shot of where i was in the process. I do not have any products on hand where am I getting the sku and variant to add since i cannot click to import the product like Oberlo ?

Got Whatsa Need

The company offers different apps to keep up with sellers interest. I really like the way the app integrated my products from one dropshipper to another. The customer service is very professional and thorough. I would recommend this app and company to any online seller.

toexpressyourlove.com

Very good application, with the Awesome support.

The apps makes work so easy. It helped to list my shopify products on Tophatter in just few minutes. Very nice price and very good features in the app to manage biddings. You can group products and apply filters and much much more. I never find such a simple helpful impressive App. I'm advising all shopify users who want to sell on Tophatter, definitely go for this app!

Bones Web Store

This app has worked really well for me, i was able to upload my product and start selling right away! And thank you to jyoti for checking up on me and making sure everything was going well!!

SHOPBXB

Responsive & friendly customer service - especially Jyoti and her team. Most attractive part is that they can do custom-tailor to meet our request. Great work!