Tophatter Integration

Tophatter Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Tophatter, list your products and manage orders.

Ameeraty Imports

An awesome app. I really like the features and fast imports. Saved me a lot of time that I was able to spend on my store. Everything is in one place for making edits. Really great job guys. Highly recommended. And customer service is outstanding. Very, very helpful.

womens1stopshop.icu

I had help from Jyoti. He was awesome and helped me with everything I needed. very professional and great at his job. Thanks I highly appreciate it Jyoti. He helped me with quick product importing, uploading, real-time syncing which I was completly lost on and got me through all them obsticles plus alot more. Got me to understand how to get through this whole process of getting my products to the auctions. He helped with a lot more. There was a lot i did not know about how to do things in this app until he broke it down and showed me and made it a lot easier for me to understand Thanks for all the help.

Wrist Gear Enterprises

Excellent support. The support team works with you every step of any issue or question. They are available to help most of the time. The app is great to get sales quickly. I highly recommend this app.

MDF TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS, LLC

A very bome application an excellent support service. Very good the process of implanting and assisting analysts.

Blazing Heart

Had a bit of trouble with an upload of a product. Reached out to support via live chat and they were able to help right away. Great service!

Casaba Shop

We use 5 apps from CedCommerce including for TopHatter. They offer really good personal service and will Skype with you to solve problems which is rare amongst the developers we have dealt with. Their apps are responsive and can help you scale to meet the requirements of marketplaces at a really economical price.

Adina fashions

I used CED commerce to do my integration
and I wanted to say they are the best team I am working with

I highly recommend them for integration

fashionable tee

CED commerce was very helpful helping me set up the Tophatter app and upload products to the website. I would highly recommend this app.

SHOPPERS SHOP

I am using this app recently and the result is awesome. CED Commerce team is very dedicated to give full support. The team is supported extremely well all the times. I give 5***** for this app.

Overhalfsale

Awesome app. Very easy to use and very helpful team. The team communicate every day with you and help you with anything you need A++